Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to do something like a review, ive got an 04 6.0 with stock headbolts. ive been trying different tunes from different venders, first was the looney tune from vivian, it was a great tune, plenty of power, but just couldn't deal with the little power in 1st then the light switch in second, so I called up innovative, I then got the aggressive sreet tune, this tune seemed like the same power, maybe a little more, without as much "light switch" but still some in second. Then I called up gearhead, I ordered the SRL, This tune rocks :liar: when I first loaded it, I did all the transmission learning and everything, then I got to a straight road, I got on it pretty good and it felt like it didn't have as much power as the agressive street to begin with, but then, after a few more passes, I noticed that it was actually spinning the tires over when I took off so it wasnt getting as much traction, all of these tunes I got the same day, so I would say all of them have great customer service but im now partial to the SRL :D

·
Premium Member
980 Posts
What strategy are you? There has been some discusion on how each tuners tunes react to each strat. My looney wild had the light switch way worse with the vxcf4. reflashed to the vxcf9 and it is much smoother. My truck being an 05 has diff strat letters but i think the version of the tunes are similar. The light switch also helps keep you out of the pedal, Vivian claims this to be her most fuel efficient if you behave.... really hard when you have access to that much powa!!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts