Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So now that i have my truck all set up along with a SCT tuner where do i go for some good "custom" tow tunes? i dont know much about them. I will put up to about 11k on/behind it 4500# camper in the bed and a 5K pound boat on the hitch + or _ for misc gear. I also pull some pretty steep mountain passes with the loads. Have no idea where to begin or with who and how:dunno:

Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,307 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got a phone number or email address?

CALL MATT AT gearhead performance, i am running a tow tune good for up to 8k, and the shifting and mileage are great......roughly 2.5 mpg gain first install , and that was running it fairly hard trying to get used to the shifting.

·
Premium Member
4,434 Posts
DP tuner all I will run after trying a few of the std top forum picks. Jodi travels the country and does Dyno tuning sessions for big groups monthly. He prefers Dyno tune, but willing to make a custom tune by order. More experience than the rest combined, and he is not your standard young laptop tuner. Look at the rest of my mods. I do quality upgrades. You want the best, you know where to get it. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How do i contact him...thanks

DP tuner all I will run after trying a few of the std top forum picks. Jodi travels the country and does Dyno tuning sessions for big groups monthly. He prefers Dyno tune, but willing to make a custom tune by order. More experience than the rest combined, and he is not your standard young laptop tuner. Look at the rest of my mods. I do quality upgrades. You want the best, you know where to get it. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
31,729 Posts
Id go with either Bill at PHP, Matt at Gearhead or Vivian.

Not a huge fan of Jodys files on a 6.0

·
Premium Member
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you all could give the contact info with your recommendations that would be greatly appreciated. I would like to talk to them all and explain what set up i have and what kind of weights i tow so as to try and find the best solution for me and my situation.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
pretty sure most of them are sponsors, or just google their company name. I just installed a PHP FICM tuner on mine. wow woke it right up

·
Premium Member
4,434 Posts
DP tune is site sponsor, look on the forums list page here. Or DPTuner.com

1 - 11 of 11 Posts