Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of yall know of any company that will build custom sub boxes? I have 2 L7's i want to get a box built for under the rear seat so i dont lose my whole back seat but woodwork is NOT my specialty at all:doh:

Or even if there is someone close to my location that honestly knows what there doing that would be willing to build one for me:dunno:

Its a 4 door truck if that matters

·
Registered
25 Posts
I think the subs underneath the rear seat may be hard to do unless you raise the height of the back seat. I put 4 12s behind the seat, now I have 2 12s behind the seat with the amps under the seat

·
Registered
51 Posts
i can build you one.. but i'm in San Diego. lol do you have L7 10 inch or 12inch? also what version as depth can play a big factor of possibility.

-Mike

·
Registered
198 Posts
theres a company that makes a fiberglass box that slides under the rear of an extended cab.. they might have one for a crew cab. they sell it with subs installed or just the box. ill try and find the site again..

·
Registered
162 Posts
i have seen plenty of boxes on fleabay for the crew cab trucks, just search F250 sub boxes

·
Registered
162 Posts
hey jags fan if you find that website please post it because i cant find any boxes to fit my two ten's under my rear seat, its an extended cab

·
Registered
81 Posts
I too would like to know the website. I am also looking for a sub box for under my rear seat, also a ext cab

·
I am that hot
1,762 Posts
Please find the site!!!

·
Registered
198 Posts

·
I am that hot
1,762 Posts
Hey thanks!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
ok ok ok... ive been searching and searching and finally came accross the site again.. haha :thumb:
here ya go, Ford F-250 / 350 Extended Cab 00-09 MTX Thunderform Subwoofer Box - Subwoofer Box | Subwoofer Enclosures | Car Subwoofer Boxes and Truck Subwoofer Boxes at SuperCrewSound
they have plenty of other boxes too. for crew cabs and regular cabs. kinda pricy tho
Do you have one of these boxes in your ext cab? Just wondering how well they fit and sound.

·
Registered
162 Posts
thanks jags fan but the only problem is that mine is a 99 and the seat only flips up in one section the 00 and newer flip up in two pieces.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I went to my local audio store yesterday and they had a box that fit 2- 10 in subs under my rear seat very well. The box I got looks a lot like the one on the website jagsfan gave out. Fits very well under the seat, the jack stays in place and the only thing moved is the tools that go with your jack.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts