Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This came out of my 06' F250.

(2) Rockford Fossgate P8002 800 watt 2 channel Amps (these mount under the bench seat in custom cut box).
(2) Massive Audio Stage III 6"x9" Carbon Fiber speakers front doors
(2) Earthquake Audio SWS-10" subs (these mount behind the bench seat back in a custom cut box.
1 StreetWires PowerStation Capacitor
Looking to get $500...

Thanks for looking,

Todd
310 948-6712

I'm also selling a custom light bar with (3) huge 9" Pro Comp 100watt Off Road lights that I had build for my 06' F250. It bolts directly to the frame in stock holes next 2 the tow hooks, no drilling is required it also plugs directly into the stock wire harness for the stock fog lights, you just need to bump the stock fog light fuse 35amp's. I had this way over engineered as I wanted to be able to use it as a push pumper to protect the front end if necessary.

I also have a single wheel (Eagle Alloys 114x20x10) never used with a brand new Toyo Open Country AT 325/60r20, it still has the tits on it. That I had as a full size spare on my 06' F250 and never used it. I just traded the truck into the stealer and kept the spare. If you know anyone who is looking for this wheel tire combo let me know it's just sitting in my garage. I open to reasonable offers, I think I paid around $395 for the tire and about $250 for the wheel.

·
Administrator
30,488 Posts
nice stuff Todd did u list prices for the equipment ?

not to be a dick but site rules state you must put a price even if it's OBO

it gives everyone a starting point and especially with stereo equipment that no one is sure of value it saves a ton of insulting offers

are you willing to separate?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Where are you located?

·
More boost than tire psi
566 Posts
Dam! Someone that lives close to me hahaha, sorry for the derail but I live in Santa Cruz. Do you have the deck by any chance? Or is it just subs, speakers an amp?

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
Dam! Someone that lives close to me hahaha, sorry for the derail but I live in Santa Cruz. Do you have the deck by any chance? Or is it just subs, speakers an amp?
He's closer to me :hehe:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nope the head unit stayed in truck, so did the back up camera and the (2) seat back LCD monitors... I currently have: (2)Subs, (1) sub box, (1) capacitor, (2)amps, (1) amp box and (2)front door speakers... $2k+ worth of audio gear and custom fabrication work for .25 cents on the dollar someone is really gonna get a great system at a great price!

I also have have (1) full size spare tire/wheel (20"x10" Eagle Alloy with 325 Toyo AT both are BRAND NEW) and a Custom light bar with (3) 9" pro comp halogen offroad lights...

TB

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey not sure how much 2 ship to San Diego. Maybe $200?! But I'm only asking $500 for $2700 worth custom fabrication and high end audio equipment. I also have a custom one off light bar that a buddy of mine who worked at Fabtech made for my truck.

Feel free to give me a call, I work in San Luis Obispo a couple times a month. If you're interested let me know maybe we could meet on the central coast.

Todd
310 948-6712

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Not sure possibly $350-$400...The subs & amps are heavy and the sub box & amp box is long 3+ feet long...

Todd
310 948-6712

1 - 20 of 22 Posts