Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get $350. Im selling my custom console with two 10" L5 kicker square subs. I already sold the amp so this is just for the console with the subs. It is professionally built and hits really nice. I think it hits better than the previous 12's I had in my 05 king ranch. The console and subs are both in excellent condition. It fits all superduty trucks from 1999-2010. If interested the best way to get ahold of me is either call my cell or text me. 830-583-5465 Garrett Ill be headed up to our lakehouse on Lake LBJ this weekend if anyone around that area wants to meet up somewhere.

http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=14229&d=1253715299
http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=14230&d=1253715309
http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=14231&d=1253715324

·
Registered
590 Posts
Where are you located? I'm interested

--
Sergio Castillejo
President
Castillejo Computers

A+, Net+, MCSA, CCNA Certified

Ph: 727-946-8659
Email: [email protected]
:icon_ford:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im in Karnes City, TX. Zip is 78118 if wanting to ship.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Got any pics of it installed?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry I dont have any pics with it installed. It does stick up a little higher, goes forward a more and sticks backwards a little more than the factory console. Nothing too much but it has the perfect amount of airspace for the two 10's. Everyone that has everbeen in my truck doesnt even notice it and wonders where is all that bass coming from. Its a really hidden look. If really really needed i can install it back into my truck and take pics. Thanks Garrett

·
Registered
397 Posts
I have the 40/20/40 seats with folding seat in the middle will it work there? Id appreciate pics installed in the truck too see how tall it is

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes sir it will fit. Ill try to get some pics up tomorrow for you.

·
Registered
397 Posts
preciate it

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
South Texas

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Why are you selling it? :dunno:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im selling it because Im building a house right now and about a month ago while I was in SanAntonio picking out some stuff for the house some guys broke into my truck and stole everything out of it except my amp and my console with subs. I guess they didnt even notice they were there. I just put my truck back to stock for now. Im selling it cheap because I just want it gone.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have the 40/20/40 seats with folding seat in the middle will it work there? Id appreciate pics installed in the truck too see how tall it is
Sorry man. I didnt put it back into the truck yet to get some installed pics for you yet. It will be next week some time because as soon as I get off work im going to the lakehouse for the weekend.

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
If Str8Ugly does not get It. I would like to see it in the truck. That's what I have been looking for.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If Str8Ugly does not get It. I would like to see it in the truck. That's what I have been looking for.
I havent had time to put it back into my truck and get pics yet. It is still for sale. My bro lives in houston so If you did want it I could get it to him this weekend. Give me a call and we can work out a price. I just dont want it sitting around anymore. My cell is 830-583-5465.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts