Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
third coast 4 link kit. Its gna look super good with its red/black combo come wednesday. 6 bilsteins shocks will not be too shabby..

·
Registered
529 Posts
Maybe I'm a retard, but I can't tell what from what.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Little better pics would be cool. Looks good from what i can make out.

I'm assuming that your in Houston area since 3rd coast is from here. When can we see something installed?

·
Registered
553 Posts
I had a similar setup that came with my kit then Rize sent me the cross member setup to replace. The leverage created by the heavy truck on the little bracket didn't provide a sturdy enough mounting for my bolts to stay tight...and I found them wobbling about every other day causing a very intense steering wheel wonder in turns.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what kit do you have. These guys have them down pat.. they claim to ride a lot better than the rize kit so i guess we will see

·
Registered
553 Posts
8 Inch Rize 4 link.

I have had a lot of lifted trucks in my day and I would put my money on Rize any day of the week. They make some of the best riding and fitting lifts I have ever seen.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yee rize have really good kits. I just decided to go with another route since a lot of ppl have rize kits.. plus b&c offroad is a pretty well respected shop..theyve made a few show trucks in their day

1 - 12 of 12 Posts