Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys do for cup holders in a 2001. The ones in my truck won't hold anything.

·
Registered
854 Posts
I never have any problems out of my work truck which is an 01 f250... You talkin' bout the one that comes out of the dash right? or the center seat console?

But for my s10, I keep a coffee cup in the cupholder (that's what it's designed for) to stick cans in..

·
Premium Member
1,824 Posts
The ones in my OBS center console were even worse. I just hold onto it when I go around a corner. its great fun trying to shift, blinker, and hold onto coffee in rush hour traffic in the morning. :rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The ones in the dash. It is great for warming your leg. Because if I put my coffee in it it will be all over my leg.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I replaced the slinger in my early '99 with the one from the '01, it's a definate improvement but not great

·
Registered
517 Posts
I modified my cup holder in the 99, I'll try to get some pics up of it. The other PSD guys at work want me to make some for theirs too.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Here are some pics.

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Never had an issue with the one in the 01... the 99 was a mess but not the 01.

Whats the problem?

·
Registered
804 Posts
i dont have any cup holders at all!
i had to buy some cheap azz ones from autozone!

anyone with a GOOD captain bench with a split seat with the fold down cup holders to maybe fit in a 96 i would love to hear from

·
Registered
659 Posts
mine works great

·
Premium Member
14,491 Posts
Sounds like your spring to tighten the grip on whatever you have in there is shot.....

·
Premium Member
14,491 Posts
That could be. can it be replaced or do you just get a whole new assy ?
I have one that's broke too and I know I've looked on ebay and if I remember right you buy the assembly and it's pretty reasonable.:thumb:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts