Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I’m on my way to the bar to meet some friends and a Cummins with a big hood scoop gets right on my ***, I’m guessing it was an 04' or around that year. He stays there until he gets a chance to pull up next to me. I can see his pillar of 3 gauges glowing, so I was like man this guy could be serious. My truck was not even warmed up and I just wanted to get to the bar, so I didn’t want to start anything, but he starts revving that obnoxious sounding Cummins, and then smashes it blowing smoke everywhere. So I just couldn’t let that happen. We caught a red light and I switch 4 wheel in, I get right even with him. But the light turned so fast I wasn’t even able to get any boost, so I just smash it and leave him in a pile of Looney smoke. I pulled about 3 lengths on him by the time I hit 50 mph. I slowed down and he pulls next to me and gives me the thumbs up, so I’m pretty sure he was impressed, he just got whipped by a Ford. It felt real good to finally beat a tuned Cummins.:icon_ford:

·
Registered
264 Posts
he gave you the thumbs up though witch means you ran against somebody who gave a dam :thumb: :thumb: good sportsmenship right there.. nice kill to.. :nod:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
well it might be time for me to think about a 6.0 i love my 7.3 but i like the unbelievable power you guys are tuning out of those babys then i can be a cummins killer (well i am now buy yea hehe)

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
R E S P E C T..................:rofl:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
lol hell yea

·
Premium Member
14,491 Posts
he gave you the thumbs up though witch means you ran against somebody who gave a dam :thumb: :thumb: good sportsmenship right there.. nice kill to.. :nod:
I totally agree!!!!!!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Good kill and good sportmanship on his part. If yer beat,your beat give the guy his dues and sounds like he did.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
yea you always feel better when they arent dicks

·
I have excessive flatulance!!
1,273 Posts
Nice kill... :thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts