Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So saturday evening im headed over to a friends house for a little get together. I stayed away from the highway sine i heard on the radio there was a bad accident and traffic was backed up. As im driving i recognize some firebird coming up pretty quick behind me. So this gets me itchin for a race from my last encounter with one. Well he comes up from behind and as we come up to a light as it turns green before i get there i blow a little smoke to see if hell take the bait, low and behold at that intersection was a 3500 CTD and he didnt take kindly to the coal.:tard:

So he turns toward our direction rolling coal as he tries to catch up. and i get the light so he pulls up next to me. hes got his girl in the passenger and theyre both looking over as he revs and and rolls some more coal. So i give him a sweet little burnout. All the while the firebird behind us is forced to take the punishment.

So im waiting for the light and as it goes green, i lay it out a bit slipping as the tires break loose, and hes with me a bit but as soon i hooked i was goooooone! HAHA! he follows a way back and had the chance to line up again a few times but always stayed back or got behind cars for about another 5 lights. HAHA! I just wish i coulda seen the look on his chicks face!

:woot:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Nice man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
nice job. should gave her your number!

·
Premium Member
8,298 Posts
sweeeeeeeeeet. maybe she will hop in your truck next time.

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
nice kill, gotta love it

·
lifetime member
1,642 Posts
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
299 Posts
NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts