Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After talking with Jeff and Brian (the guy who took the 22" rimmed pavement princess up to Kelly Flats) today about it I figured I'd post up to get another wheeling/camping trip going. We were thinking either down in the Springs area or maybe along the I-70 corridor somewhere. I know Buena Vista got mentioned as well. So lets get some ideas floating around on when/where.

I'm thinking at least 2 nights though to make setting up the tent more worthwhile. Maybe show up Friday night and setup camp, go wheeling Saturday, and then head out Sunday.

·
Premium Member
22,934 Posts
Hell yeah man!!! I am liking the idea of somewhere that we can make it as equal of a drive for everyone who attends. It would be great to have it down around the Springs area, I get sick and tired of always having to drive up north to do crap with y'all!!:hehe::hehe: But, the trails around here can get old and kinda boring.:doh:

·
live for the now
2,435 Posts
what time frame will this be?

·
Premium Member
22,934 Posts
At this point it is completely open.

·
live for the now
2,435 Posts
hmmmm shannon would honestly kill me haha

·
Premium Member
22,934 Posts
Uhhh yeah she might. I know she would have freaked the F out on the last trip. The girl Jamie that was ridin with me on our last trip had to get out of the truck when I went up Heart Attack Hill, because she got too freaked out and nervous.:hehe:

·
Premium Member
20,293 Posts
I'll have to wait to see when you guys plan this one, to say yah or nah :dunno:. September is a no go for me, and I may have one weekend in October that I can go

·
Premium Member
22,934 Posts
It probably will be sometime in Oct., I think September might be too hectic for several of us.

·
powerstrokin
2,857 Posts
Yea September is pretty busy for me as well with wheelin, football and getting runner ready for moab trip end of September. I am planning on running Kelly flats and Moody hill and camping down the poudre canyon September 9-11 weekend if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have drill that weekend.

I've got a Jeep gtg/car crush/Eagle Rock trip on Sunday Sept 18. I was thinking of heading down Friday night and camping through the weekend. Maybe do Penrose Saturday.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Yea September is pretty busy for me as well with wheelin, football and getting runner ready for moab trip end of September. I am planning on running Kelly flats and Moody hill and camping down the poudre canyon September 9-11 weekend if anyone is interested.
Ummm... That's the opener for muzzleloader season.:dunno:

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm not able to camp that weekend of the 18th as I was hoping. I will be heading down to the Springs to run Eagle Rock/Saran Wrap and go over to the Culver's on Lake for the XJ GTG and car crush. I'm sure if a few of you Stroker guys wanted to come check it out you'd be more than welcome.

·
Premium Member
22,934 Posts
What time are you coming down here?

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Early morning, the plan right now is to meet up at the Home Depot on Lake at 8am so we can get the trail run done inntime for the meet-n-greet at 1pm. I might have an empty seat, I'll let you know,

·
Premium Member
22,934 Posts
That Home Depot is right by me. Keep me posted, I would love to go.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'll have to wait to see when you guys plan this one, to say yah or nah :dunno:. September is a no go for me, and I may have one weekend in October that I can go
Dont be scared pavement princess :hehe:

·
Premium Member
20,293 Posts
Dont be scared pavement princess :hehe:
I'll go, JUST to tow your POS dudge off the trail :funny::roll1:

Of course, you will just ride with Jeffrey, so you can have someones hand to hold during the really scary parts :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

·
Premium Member
22,934 Posts
That queer ain't ridin with me.:badidea:

·
Premium Member
20,293 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
alright guys its almost october, get the ideas churning. I think I have drill the 22-23 but I'm not 100% I'll check when I get into work tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts