Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well traded the ol dodge got my first ford f250 custom pearl white Harley Davidson edition 07 kinda sad but i will say the ford look and comfort is much much better.. Anyway just thought i would post a few pics

·
Premium Member
23,192 Posts
Damn that's a pretty truck, welcome to the .org

·
Banned
3,012 Posts
Didn't know the hds came in white. Good lookin truck. Glad you changed over to a real mans truck:thumb:

Welcome to the org. There are a few other members in the College Station area too:nod:

·
Premium Member
2,402 Posts
Man that's a great looking truck, is that a custom paint
job on it?
Welcome, so your from College Station, TX, just be on the
look-out for a CCLB with a Pink front and rear end on it.
The truck is OK, it's the driver you have to be aware of.
Doug

·
Beach Bum
2014 F250 CCSB 4wd
26,655 Posts
job on it?
Doug
:hehe::hehe::hehe:

·
Don't mind me
27,557 Posts
:welcome1: to the ORG!!

·
Registered
168 Posts
NICE! Welcome to the ORG

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
job on it?
Doug
Oh boo, you already warned him! Dangit y'all! :doh: hey, I'm perfectly sane and sweet! :angel:

·
Dont Mess With Texas!
5,788 Posts
welcome bro :ford:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Didn't know the hds came in white. Good lookin truck. Glad you changed over to a real mans truck:thumb:

Welcome to the org. There are a few other members in the College Station area too:nod:

Yea they dont come in white this one was custom painted thanks to all who posted... Yea i have never seen that pink ford around ill have to be on the look out now

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Yea they dont come in white this one was custom painted thanks to all who posted... Yea i have never seen that pink ford around ill have to be on the look out now
Great, thanks boys :doh: hahaha but really, you should definitely come hang out with us, there are quite a few of us around town. We have a gtg next weekend at a buddy's place you should think of comin to and meet some other Powerstroke junkies! :woot: check out the LSP chat thread and get signed up!

http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/lone-star-powerstrokes/64160-lsp-chat-thread.html

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
welcome man. ill be back and forth to cs from time to time.

need you some OEM harley headlights though

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
:ORG welcome:
Welcome to the .org fellow College Station member.:thumb:

Glad you chose a ford! I've never seen so many dodges before I moved up here to CS. Sadly alot of them come across as d-bags and can't drive like normal human beings.:doh:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yea there are a ton of dodges here i know they all meet up at sams club thursdays but i only went a few times cause of that but anyway i cant make it sry diesel girl i work in the oil field and i leave tomorrow and will be gone 2 weeks maybe when i get back if yall have something going on thanks

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Yea there are a ton of dodges here i know they all meet up at sams club thursdays but i only went a few times cause of that but anyway i cant make it sry diesel girl i work in the oil field and i leave tomorrow and will be gone 2 weeks maybe when i get back if yall have something going on thanks
Understandable! A lot of us in the area get together all the time, so we'll likely be around quite often :hehe: just let us know!

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,738 Posts
Welcome to the ORG!

·
Premium Member
8,298 Posts
:welcome1:

·
Premium Member
14,491 Posts
:welcome1::welcome1::welcome1::welcome1::welcome1::welcome1: