Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Replaced MAP, ICP, EBP, CSP, IDM, under valve cover wiring harness and still no start. Any suggestions?? Please help

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
You need to monitor vital signs.

Google Ford superduty diagnostics on the cheap. Use forscan and post the screenshots of the vital signs when cranking

Otherwise you're just throwing parts at it.

Sensors must be Ford only, no eBay or auto store. Ford only

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
how much oil is in it
check oil level
Plenty of oil. It hasn’t been changed in a bit, but I hardly ever drive it
Replaced MAP, ICP, EBP, CSP, IDM, under valve cover wiring harness and still no start. Any suggestions?? Please help
the first time it just died while driving. It started back up after a few hours. But then died again. Replaced IDM and under valve cover wiring harness. Good for awhile then died while driving weeks and weeks later. After that time I replaced all those sensors. Still cranking and no start. Should I change IPR valve??

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Plenty of oil. It hasn’t been changed in a bit, but I hardly ever drive it

the first time it just died while driving. It started back up after a few hours. But then died again. Replaced IDM and under valve cover wiring harness. Good for awhile then died while driving weeks and weeks later. After that time I replaced all those sensors. Still cranking and no start. Should I change IPR valve??
Absolutely. And if the IPR doesn't fix it, just drop in a new motor. It's all guesswork.

I don't understand why people don't want to use a computer to diagnose, it's the only way

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts