Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CPA Members Only
T-Shirts! T-Shirts! Who wants a T-Shirt?

OK….help me out here. I have never tried to do something like this so help me do it right. It’s YOUR money after all! I will accept payment via my PayPal account or you can mail me a check. No cash please!

The shirts will be available for pick-up at the Southern Smoke Show in Winston-Salem in September. I plan to be at the cook-out on Friday night. Look me up and you’ll have yours for Saturday morning! I don’t want to promise delivery before, because there is a threshold of 51 shirts where the price drops. If we make that number there will be a cash refund with each shirt! You can see that there is an advantage to have one large order rather than two smaller ones.

So…..let’s see how much interest there is! I will accept orders until 12:00 midnight on Sunday, August 17, 2008. Please don’t wait to the last minute. No exceptions will be made. Print shop has to order shirts and get them printed.

Please do not combine information and expect me to know which shirt is which color. In the event you do not specify, my default will be Gray. I will need to know the following for EACH shirt ordered:

Of course your Name, Org. handle, mailing address, telephone contact number or email

Color Desired – Gray or Black (Check out the Blowing Rock thread for pics of shirts.)

Size or Sizes Desired –
S, M, L, XL-----$14.00 each
XXL -----------$15.00 each
XXXL-----------$16.00 each

Shirts are GILDAN Ultra Cotton – 90% Cotton & 10% Polyester. Sized accurately. I have not noticed any shrinkage after half a dozen wash/dry cycles.
Price includes all taxes.

Payment options:

My PayPal account is the same as my personal email: [email protected]
If using PayPal, please identify yourself so I will know who you are.

My mailing address is:
Hank Eleazer
128 Rocky Road
Cleveland, S.C. 29635

I look forward to meeting each of you in Winston-Salem in September!

Hank

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Bumpin this one up for the CPA!!!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Hank, don't forget mine. I've already paid, remember?????
Thanks

·
The Fat Mod
12,508 Posts
Yeah, I am still waiting on mine too :poke :lol: Thanks for getting this done. The first ones turned out great. I love the design. Whoever thought of that did a great job :thumb:

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
How have you not noticed any shrinkage? I decided to go ahead and dry mine, even tho i was afraid it might shrink.

and guess what happened.

it shrank. in length mostly.

Nows its too small:doh:

:mad:

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
So you're saying yours is smaller now? Mhhhhhhh? :hehe:

I haven't had any trouble with mine.

John, I have an order form that you filled out at B-Rock and I wrote on it that you would PayPal the $. You still planning on buying another? Just didn't want you to miss out, SHORTY! :hehe:
Yeah i'm still gonna order some. prolly 2. I'll give you the money before you order it. just dont have it right now. money's gone to bills, and i still have other things i need money for, but dont have it.

1. I think i'm gonna add some leafs in the front to solve the sagging problem so the truck will sit level.

2. As your son figured out, i need a new pitman arm more then likely.

3. I owe my dad like $320

4. Need to find a new set(used) of leather bucket seats for the truck, or a vinyl bench seat, cause my driver side seat is getting worse and worse, which is definitely not helping it sell any.

5. and the way its looking i'm gonna have to buy 2 window air conditioning units to put down here i the part of the house i live in, in my room, and in the lounge area i have because my parents will not turn the A/C down past 76. and they will only do that at night:mad:

The rest of the time they leave it on 78:Shocked:

I'm sitting here in gym shorts right now, and i'm sweating. I think its cooler outside right now then inside the house.:doh:

Oh waits, its past 10 o'clock. That means the thermestat just went to 76 degrees for the night.

Not to mention of alot of other projects i have been wanting to start.

So basically, i wanna win the lottery:hehe::hehe::thumb:

So i haven't forgotten bout the t-shirts. Just remind me again right before you order them if i haven't given you the money yet(which i prolly will have by then):thumb:

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Only 4 Weeks Remaining!

Just a reminder that there are only four weeks left to order CPA T-Shirts. Take a moment and order yours. Once time expires there will be no extensions. Printer needs time to get it done so I can bring 'em to SSS08.

I will be taking orders at the g2g at Mike's next weekend.

Don't let time slip up on you!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
458 Posts
money will be in the mail

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
458 Posts
Unfortunatly i do but i am kind of use to it now, I am going to probably send enough for four shirts i will have my wife put a note in there for how many and what sizes. Jered probably has a faster connection then me it takes way to long to post pic's from my computer here. But i have a full hard drive of them that i will have when i get home and anybody would be welcome to look at them.

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
When are you gonna come home?

·
Registered
458 Posts
I will be home the 9th thru the 23rd of Sept and then back to the sand box for another 4 months.

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
wow, they dont give you much time home do they? Look forward to meeting you at SSS!!!!

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 56 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.