Votes: 18 100.0%
  • No, I dont agree and would like to add additional input

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok guys. here are the people that are interested in officer positions as of right now. Vot on the poll and if you dont agree, or want to add your name to a possible postion, just post up and we can change the poll.

Nick(XSRACINGGT)- Director
John(ITSALEFTLANETHING)- Assistant Director
Hank(HANK)- Historian
Steve(STEVEKRAN)- Historian

·
Premium Member
18,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks MUD PIG!! And thats no offence to your name either! hehehe

OH, The poll will stay open for 1 week. After that, the poll will close and if agreed upon, then we will start to finalize the logo and apply for our chapter!!!!

·
Premium Member
18,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Terri!!!!

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,315 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Vote Hank vote!

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,315 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Replied Hank, twice actually

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,315 Posts

·
Registered
4,780 Posts
Bumpity, Bumpity, Bump Bump.

Lets get the show on the road boys!!:thumb:

oh and gals also:nod::thumb:

·
Premium Member
18,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sure thing man. Actually, me and you and John could all meet up, Me and John are only 15 mins apart. What time you thinkin tommorow? I am kinda tied up in the afternoon. How about late afternoon. Maybe just me and you meeting and maybe catch some dinner with the women?

·
Premium Member
18,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah, we have only the votes from ourselves, but it seems like we have been the only ones talking about this chapter in the recent days. So, we'll have to wait to see if anyone else wants to chime in about their future officers. although, we carry no more power(from what the bylaws say) than any other members. Hopefully we can have some solid feed back on this. I really wanna see this chapter have good times, but we are gonna need participating members, on all things!

·
Registered
4,780 Posts
Yeah, we have only the votes from ourselves, but it seems like we have been the only ones talking about this chapter in the recent days. So, we'll have to wait to see if anyone else wants to chime in about their future officers. although, we carry no more power(from what the bylaws say) than any other members. Hopefully we can have some solid feed back on this. I really wanna see this chapter have good times, but we are gonna need participating members, on all things!
yeah, no kidding, where is everyone?:dunno::dunno: Kind of a bummer since we're so gung ho, and no one else is:dunno:

Maybe everyone has been really busy or something, i dont know.

I'm ready to get this thing a rockin an a rollin!!!!!!!:thumb:

·
Premium Member
18,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No doubt baby! (or Preach preacher!) :hehe: :hehe: Hey, you be open to meeting up with Hank after the poll is over and going over some prelim things and ideas about events John? he lives in Pickens Co. SC. I thought we could ride together and meet him halfway somtime over dinner or whatever and chat! Technically could be our 1st meet up of the CPA! hehe

·
Registered
4,780 Posts
No doubt baby! (or Preach preacher!) :hehe: :hehe: Hey, you be open to meeting up with Hank after the poll is over and going over some prelim things and ideas about events John? he lives in Pickens Co. SC. I thought we could ride together and meet him halfway somtime over dinner or whatever and chat! Technically could be our 1st meet up of the CPA! hehe
Yeah man, just lemme know!:thumb::thumb:

If i wasn't up for it, i believe i'd have to take myself out of the poll, and remove myself from wanting to be an officer.:hehe::hehe:

·
Registered
4,780 Posts
You know, CPA just sounds so, i dunno, revolutionary, or like some big time society, or something:hehe::hehe:, is definitely a good name choice i believe.

·
Premium Member
18,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hehe, and adding more info. hehehe.....yeah,it was tough comming up with a negative answer for the poll, other than "NO"

·
Premium Member
18,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You know, CPA just sounds so, i dunno, revolutionary, or like some big time society, or something:hehe::hehe:, is definitely a good name choice i believe.

You said it Bro!

1 - 20 of 82 Posts