Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Too cool for school
9,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i just finished up a logo that could be used as a t-shirt design, due to the fact that it has a few more colors than needed in a sticker.

I'm gonna make some final changes such as making sure everything is lined up, etc.

Tell me anything you'd like done to it, or any comments.

Be honest :thumb:

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Well i just finished up a logo that could be used as a t-shirt design, due to the fact that it has a few more colors than needed in a sticker.

I'm gonna make some final changes such as making sure everything is lined up, etc.

Tell me anything you'd like done to it, or any comments.

Be honest :thumb:

I think some people wanted the state outlines in the logo,

but i honestly think the state flags look better!:thumb:

Its got my vote!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

·
BIG TRUCK, SMALL DRIVER
5,877 Posts
I'm liking it! The states could probably be added in the background if needed, but it may get cluttered. Keep it up, man! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
It looks good but it would be tough to make into window stickers. Good work tho!

·
Too cool for school
9,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm thinking for window stickers, maybe the white vinyl, something with a transparent background so that theres not this big grey or white square surrounding it.

I think the letters C.P.A, or CPA in the middle of the windshield at the top would look cool, and be very distinguishable. but thats my imo

I'll try to incorporate the state outlines also, or maybe in a different design. Just thought that looked decent.

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
Am I seeing the back? Since SC doesn't have lettering could the NC flag be on the right so letters read correctly?
Good catch! I ain't awake yet! :hehe:

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Looks good man, just flip the flags like they said. A sticker Idea could be the state outline with a Ford Symbol or something in it, and then CPA under it in Big letters, and Carolina Powerstroke Association in smaller letters under that. hows that guys?

·
Too cool for school
9,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
just for kicks.

lol i have to make it over again beacuse i forgot to save the ppt. document. no biggie tho, just took a while to get the angles right. I my start on it tonight or tomorrow after school. it'll take me about an hour and a half.

·
Premium Member
24,834 Posts
Looks good man, just flip the flags like they said. A sticker Idea could be the state outline with a Ford Symbol or something in it, and then CPA under it in Big letters, and Carolina Powerstroke Association in smaller letters under that. hows that guys?

:agree::agree:

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Hows it comming man??

·
Shaking the Bush Boss
9,740 Posts
can we fill the nc/sc borders with the onfederate flag? Maybe use the nc and sc confederate battle flags instead of the state flags? just asking...

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
That might be ok far a t shirt, but a sticker might be too complicated to print off

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
I work next to a sign shop that probably could make our stickers for us. we would have to pay a little something, but I could get it done.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
I work next to a sign shop that probably could make our stickers for us. we would have to pay a little something, but I could get it done.
Which sign shop would that be, or rather, where do you work?

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
I bet I know where that sign shop is! Is that the one by the gun shop?

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Very close. I see Granny still has her memory. hahahaha! Just kidding. Actually, its the one closer tot the interstate. Its the newer buildings. across from the auto shop, Hill Top Auto. You know where that is?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts