Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok guys. I have talked with Nick & John today. Doesn't look like either one will be able to make the trip to Anderson tomorrow for the 4 Wheel Jamboree Nationals.
If you're going to be there, I'd like to try to call your cell phones tomorrow and have a quick photo op. and introductions. Sooooo....if you hail from NC or SC and are at the event tomorrow, please PM me your cell phone number tonight. I promise not to call before 6:00 AM. :hehe: Just kidding. I plan to get there at 9:00 when it starts and stay all day.
Hope to hear from you!

Hank Eleazer - CPA Historian (Well, 1 of 2 anyway)

Help keep it simple for me. Just respond to me if you are planning to attend tomorrow. If you happen to be reading this and you have not contacted Nick (xsracingt) or John (itsaleftlanething) with your contact information for CPA membership, please do so.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
BIG TRUCK, SMALL DRIVER
5,877 Posts
I'm in, just need some good weather :D

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
:bump: again. Come on CPA members. Let's have a gathering without Nick and John. It will be more fun! :hehe:
Dont count your blessings yet, i'm still trying to figure out a way to go:hehe::hehe:

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Hey guys, I'd love to come! Only problem is I'm working nightshifts and won't be off until around June 8th

Sorry yall!

and Hank, I just got your message....you DID have the right cell phone.

I was debating on calling you, but figured you'd be in the bed by now....old man :hehe:

Just pickin! :icon_ford:

Hope everyone has a great time tomorrow. Sorry I can't make this one!!! :doh:

·
Premium Member
24,834 Posts
Just got home from a 2 day paint marathon in Myrtle beach. We striped 2 centers in two days and I'm beat. Hank I got you message but it was like 11:00 and didn't want to call that late. I have your # in my phone But I probibly won't be getting there till maybee 12 or 1 if I can get my azz out of bed in the am. Ill talk to ya later.

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
yep, its gonna be a soggy one for ya'll

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
4 Wheel Jamboree Nationals

Well....no rain....at least by 4:30 when I left. Pretty good show. I was told that it was a lot smaller than the last. Fuel and threatening weather I guess. Here are four of your fellow CPA members that showed up.

Left to right: Derrick, Terri, Hank & Jonathon

I will post a link to a dozen or so pics when I figure it out. :hehe:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
BIG TRUCK, SMALL DRIVER
5,877 Posts
I had a great time guys. Hate it was so brief, but the kids were dragging me everywhere.

The show was smaller than normal. For some reason they don't have it on a regular basis, and I think it is hurting participation. You can usually see trucks from as far as Canada there. Over all, Super Duties represented well. There was plenty of nice rigs there.

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I had a great time guys. Hate it was so brief, but the kids were dragging me everywhere.

The show was smaller than normal. For some reason they don't have it on a regular basis, and I think it is hurting participation. You can usually see trucks from as far as Canada there. Over all, Super Duties represented well. There was plenty of nice rigs there.
Me too Derrick. It was good to finally meet you too Terri and of course the man that puts up with you, Tim. :tard:

As for you John, Jonathon or whatever, I was really impressed to meet the man that can run the show with one hand tied behind his back while Nick goes to the Rod Run...goes on his anniversary.....goes where ever.......thanks for taking the azz. director job. Nick needs you!:hehe:

Uh Nick.......have a good time today on the dyno? I showed the numbers to Terri. I'm pretty sure she was laughing inside but did show a little concern for you on the outside. Send me $ and I won't post them here for all to see. :hehe::hehe::hehe:

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
NO! dyno was NOT good. I have serious issues with my truck. I have to figure them out before I hurt something real bad. I just hope I just dont need something like a rebuild. I cannot afford anything big on my truck now. Man, it really sux. I will post another thread about what I pulled.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
NO! dyno was NOT good. I have serious issues with my truck. I have to figure them out before I hurt something real bad. I just hope I just dont need something like a rebuild. I cannot afford anything big on my truck now. Man, it really sux. I will post another thread about what I pulled.
serious issues is an understatement:hehe::hehe::hehe::rofl::rofl:

a HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEE understatement.

·
BIG TRUCK, SMALL DRIVER
5,877 Posts
So, how bad was it?

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
yeah....lets hear it!

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
I posted the topic in the 911 section under motor issues. I am sure you heard the numbers john. hey, you wanna automatic dually? hehehe

·
Premium Member
24,834 Posts
Hey guys sorry I missed yall today. By the time I got unloaded it was 6am and I fell asleep and didn't wake up till 3. workin 41 hours in 2 days will get an old guy tired. I'll definetly be at the next one

sorry to hear about your truck Nick I will find your post to see your #'s. Boy the fat bottom crowd is hurtin

1 - 20 of 33 Posts