Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys. Since we are the host chapter for the Southern Smoke show, I am wanting to know if you guys are willing to do sides like we did last year.

Sides that went over well were potato Salad, Bread and Butter(sweet) pickles, and bread. Maybe cole slaw?

Also we will be needing Ice, cups, plates and paper towels/napkins.
Scott is taking care of the soft drinks.
Its BYOB.
Also, we will need something for dessert. I was thinking cup cakes, brownies or cookies.

We can buy it up there from a store on either Friday night or Saturday before we eat. Ice will need to be gotten Saturday of course.

If you all wanna take something, and post up what you will bring, that would be GREAT! thanks for your help!

Heres the list:
Mike- Cupcakes and Brownies
Jeff- Potato Salad
Taylor- Cups, Plates, Ice, Spoons, Napkins

·
Former OBSer
5,706 Posts
Put me down for tater salad.

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Taylor, I added spoons to you too..... forgot to mention that in original thread.

I dunno about the drinks, most likely cans, 2 liters would get flat, or spilled quick. cans are easier.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Is that for all 3 days, or just one? Whats left that needs to be bought? If someone can meet me in Burlington I'll get what is needed. I won't be there till saturday afternoon or sunday.

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Saturday late afternoon/evening is when the dinner is.

·
Powerstroke Junkie
8,308 Posts
I will bring whatever we need, somebody just figure what is needed and tell me how much to get.
NCH

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I will bring whatever we need, somebody just figure what is needed and tell me how much to get.
NCH
:ditto: What he said. I get off of work @ 3:30 saturday, but I'll be driving from RDU.

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We will still need pickles, cole slaw and bread. Pick one that you want to bring and I will mark you down.......

·
Former OBSer
5,706 Posts
Nick, how many are we feeding. Just need to know how much to tell (ask) the wife to make.

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thats a hard thing to figure Jeff..... Maybe mike and some others that went last year can remember better, but I would say theres close to 100 or so. you dont have to make it Jeff if she dont wanna. you can just buy it from gorcery store like I did last year.

·
Former OBSer
5,706 Posts
I will do that Nick I will bring a bunch and if not enuf I will go get more after I get there. Maybe if necassary we can do a grocery run if required. I can bring a large propane cooker if needed.

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OK, check with Scott or Shane(sea71) on the cooker. I dunno if we will need it or not. but I can see some of us going on a grocery run maybe mid day. gonna have to do something for lunch anyhow......

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
who you callin shot gun with taylor?

1 - 20 of 70 Posts