Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

120901 - 120913 of 120913 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Injectors

Nice. Just got a set of 175/30s. Not sure when I'll get them put in tho.
Yea I'm still building my fuel system so I'm waiting to get that done. My buddy had a set of 60k mile injectors he let me get to send out to warren. I threw one of them in until I send the spares out to be 155/30's. Looks like the solenoid went bad on the one I pulled so I'm gonna replace that before I send them out to Warren.

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
greetings all you deplorables! over a year old .......... had to add keep it alive!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Yea it was a lot more lively in here before. Not sure what happened.

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
Damn facebook is what happened! hahahaha
everyone is on that now. i dont care for facebook, dont go on it. oh well

·
Registered
181 Posts
So anyone still around in here? Been a while since I've been on here.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Too many ads on this site now. The fans on my computer spin up when I load it and it's hard to tell if those or the autoplaying videos are louder

·
Registered
181 Posts
Too many ads on this site now. The fans on my computer spin up when I load it and it's hard to tell if those or the autoplaying videos are louder
Have to agree with the ads on the site. The chapter used to be a lot more active, I don't see to much either on facebook. I was going to see if anyone was planning on coming up this way to diesel truck wars this spring.

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
crickets!!

ah-ah-ah-ah stayin alive, stayin alive

·
Registered
93 Posts
Big ask, but anyone in the upstate of SC have a factory sub/amp for 08-10 they would let me borrow for like a day? Trying to determine if mine is shot ow if it’s the head unit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
68 Posts
For sale in Upstate SC;
  • Carli Fox 2.0 Commuter 2.5 shocks for 05-16 F250/F350 SRW. Less than 500 miles. $575.
  • Michelin LTX A/T w/ 75% tread remain. 275/65/20 (or factory size) Excellent condition. Set of 4. Even tread.
Shoot me a PM for pictures and info.

120901 - 120913 of 120913 Posts