·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Afternoon Nick

·
Doesn't Even Care
18,044 Posts
sup buddy. got the truck runnin.....runs alot better. I still have a leak somehwere. but i am makin good oil pressure(FINALLY!!), and the leak is not nearly as bad as before. I will have to do further scoping of the back side of then engine up top. I still am unsure about the trans fluid leak. hmmm....seems to be where the rubber lines meet the hard lines or somewherre in that vincinity.

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
sup buddy. got the truck runnin.....runs alot better. I still have a leak somehwere. but i am makin good oil pressure(FINALLY!!), and the leak is not nearly as bad as before. I will have to do further scoping of the back side of then engine up top. I still am unsure about the trans fluid leak. hmmm....seems to be where the rubber lines meet the hard lines or somewherre in that vincinity.
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb::thumb:

·
Doesn't Even Care
18,044 Posts
thats what I was thinking.

·
Doesn't Even Care
18,044 Posts
Hey man, check out the "CPA activity on the org" thread I just made. See if its what me and you were talking about last night. Make sure I didnt word it to badly. I suck at the writing thing sometimes!

·
BIG TRUCK, SMALL DRIVER
5,877 Posts
Hey guys! I just finished the links in the member thread. I color coded them, so it will be easy to see who is premium too.

·
Doesn't Even Care
18,044 Posts
Very nice derrick! thanks buddy! I have seen a couple new NC members post up, hopefully we can get even bigger. shoot we may need sub chapters next year, as long as the participation keeps up with the member count.

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
Hey Nick, here are the pics I showed earlier plus a few extras. I moved them here to save space on the membership thread and to keep the Old Man off our backs.:thumb:

Click to enlarge

·
Doesn't Even Care
18,044 Posts
very nice Jered. Thanks. and I dont think it was the old man. I think that was me that made that comment. oops! hehe

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Evenin mikey. How's things?

·
BIG TRUCK, SMALL DRIVER
5,877 Posts
Hey Nick, here are the pics I showed earlier plus a few extras. I moved them here to save space on the membership thread and to keep the Old Man off our backs.:thumb:
Looks good :thumb: '67 with a mod motor should be fun! What tranny you using?

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #53

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
finally got all the paperwork sent to them today and they will make thier decision. This has allready been 2 weeks without a truck. This is killing my business.
Well thats good, hopefully they'll make there decision soon!:thumb:

Yeah, i bet its really hurtin. Too bad you can't just go down to the rent-a-car place, and rent a 1-ton dually.

·
Premium Member
24,835 Posts
Ya I've been renting a cargo van to haul to striping jobs but that costs 55 bucks a day and the insurance is only reimbursing me 25 bucks a day. Gettin screwed again. I borrow a truck from a friend when I have to haul equipment but I dont want to do that too much. I swear I'm about ready to go get my truck and fix it myself.:doh::doh::doh:

·
Doesn't Even Care
18,044 Posts
Yeah insurance companies like to take their sweet time All while we are trying to continue our daily lives!

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Yeah insurance companies like to take their sweet time All while we are trying to continue our daily lives!
Oh you best bet, There gonna get there money and then some:mad:

Who are you insured with if you dont mind me askin mikey

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
ANPAC I'll definetly change companies after this. Welcome Nick, Did you get your power back on? and did youget to take the rig out?
Never heard of them. Is it commercial/business insurance?, or is your truck not insured with your business.

41 - 60 of 120913 Posts