Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since this is going to turn into a **** fest, and Belz wants to talk smack in the GTG thread, I figured what better thread to have than a "call out" thread. This will be for fun of course, but i'll start off.

I'm challenging Belz to a race since he wants to talk smack on my ol' girl. Bring your **** son!

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
I know my truck is slow. I never said it was fast. But I also don't go around trying to race people like someone else on this thread, lol.

Technically, our trucks are the same. Intake, chip and exhaust. U have a regulated return. U have the non waste gated exhaust housing on the turbo, mine is just gutted. I have much larger, heavier wheels and tires. So in reality, if I can stay with u, I'm doing good. I don't like to launch my truck or even floor it cause I don't wanna break anything. But maybe, just maaaaayybe, we can run one day. I doubt it tho.

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is that you accepting the challenge or backing out?

·
Registered
265 Posts
I am down for a race! this truck dont have much done to it but is much stronger than the old 7.3.

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds good Darren! When you coming this way?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Not sure when I will be at Fayetteville again, but will deffinately let you know!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts