Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
The Fat Mod
12,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just going to throw this out there. Do you think we should do something a little extra special since we will be the hosting chapter for the SSS? Just thought I would bring it up.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Just going to throw this out there. Do you think we should do something a little extra special since we will be the hosting chapter for the SSS? Just thought I would bring it up.
+1

I think thats an awesome idea:thumb:

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
What does everyone have in mind? I was thinking of having a banner made up of our logo, and that the C.P.A. welcomes you to The Southern Smoke Show '08. we could even have a special section of our own members' trucks. Just a thought.

·
BIG TRUCK, SMALL DRIVER
5,877 Posts
What does everyone have in mind? I was thinking of having a banner made up of our logo, and that the C.P.A. welcomes you to The Southern Smoke Show '08. we could even have a special section of our own members' trucks. Just a thought.
That sounds like a good idea.

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
I agree Logan! I think we really need to make a huge showing of membership!

·
The Fat Mod
12,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I agree Logan! I think we really need to make a huge showing of membership!
I agree. I was thinking about maybe doing the cooking thing again. I know Shane is bringing a big pot of some good eaten, but maybe something else to go with it. Maybe that will be too much food. Give everyone a beer that comes. Heck, I dunno.

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
You mean maybe sponsering the friday night meal in someway?

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Looks like I need to catch some more fish....anyone have any requests?

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
I do not want to fry fish this year!!!!!!! I was thinking along the lines of maybe burgers or hotdogs or something like that. More of a potluck! I do not want to work like I did last year and not get to enjoy myself!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
I do not want to fry fish this year!!!!!!! I was thinking along the lines of maybe burgers or hotdogs or something like that. More of a potluck! I do not want to work like I did last year and not get to enjoy myself!

That works for me....more fish for me at the house :woot:

Burgers and hotdogs are quick, easy, and cheap

Maybe have a fryer out there cookin fries?

·
The Fat Mod
12,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah, something like that. I think Shane is going to do a big part of it. He is going to bring his big perlo(sp?) pot and it will hold enough for a hundred people or so. Maybe just help him with that and do drinks and stuff. Corn bread, heck...just thinking out loud here.

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
I seem to be all out of good ideas. So whatever y'all think.

Today 07:52 AM
I think my wife would be willing to help out with that if we go that route. Considering I probably won't be in the country at that time.

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Hey, I missed last years Friday night festivities. I wont do that again! I think the easier the better. that way everyone enjoys themselves, and the work will be light for everyone!

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
Logan what will be in Shane's perlo pot? I have never heard of such.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
How about a big pot of chicken bog?

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Good to see you on Chuck! I am getting so excited about this years SSS. Man, I am hungry, I gotta find something to eat! all this talk of food did it!

1 - 20 of 112 Posts