Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Installed the S&S gen2 and everything is a go, FCA looked great and so did the inlet of the cp4.

Only issue is I must have yanked on a coolant line to hard so I have a drip from the snap on hook up, how many Orings are inside that thing? I can't remember when I lost weight on it?

Is there just Orings do get or is there a kit for it?
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive fuel system Automotive exterior Automotive exhaust

·
Registered
2013 Ford F-250 6.7 Lariat
247 Posts
Installed the S&S gen2 and everything is a go, FCA looked great and so did the inlet of the cp4.

Only issue is I must have yanked on a coolant line to hard so I have a drip from the snap on hook up, how many Orings are inside that thing? I can't remember when I lost weight on it?

Is there just Orings do get or is there a kit for it?
View attachment 778043
If I recall correctly I think there's only 1 o-ring in the white snap connector. On mine, the o-ring where the metal coolant tube snaps into the metal intake plenum broke. Ford charged me $7 for a standard yellow-painted o-ring that I actually had in my o-ring kit. My guess would be it's a standard size that you can find anywhere for a couple cents.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
If I recall correctly I think there's only 1 o-ring in the white snap connector. On mine, the o-ring where the metal coolant tube snaps into the metal intake plenum broke. Ford charged me $7 for a standard yellow-painted o-ring that I actually had in my o-ring kit. My guess would be it's a standard size that you can find anywhere for a couple cents.
Yea I see ZZ diesel charges 16 dollars for one

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
It's 2 Orings with a plastic washer between them,, and it didn't stop the leak, under Rev ups, idles no leak but on a 3000rpm Rev it leaks, plus the fitting it moves around on the rev.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Rim Auto part

Thoughts, I'm considering getting a brass T-fitting there and hose clamping all three connections, thoughts?

41 - 44 of 44 Posts