Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for seat covers for my 2007 F250. Looking though your site, playing with your filters, it appears that the Custom Molded and Neosupreme are the front runners. However, I didn't find back seat options for the Custom Molded and the Neosupreme does not seem to come in a solid color except black. I have a silver crewcab with a grey interior, and would like to keep the interior looking as close as possible.

Can you offer any suggestions?

·
Vendor
559 Posts
Hi Kevin, that's true, Neopremes come only with black sides. Let me offer 3 more options to you. I am adding pics for each, and as for the seat specs, for the front I'm showing 50/50 buckets, for the rear - solid bench seat. You know, you can pick the right options in the configurator.

1. Polycotton seat covers, the light gray color.

2. Ballistic Seat covers, and ther is only one grayish option, so I've picked charcoal. And I decided to offer these to you as I've seen that pic of your truck close to the trailer.

3. Neosupreme with print.

Attachments

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The covers with the MOLLE back side are interesting. I worry some about the fit and comfort, and wish they were more of a true gray.

·
Vendor
559 Posts
The covers with the MOLLE back side are interesting. I worry some about the fit and comfort, and wish they were more of a true gray.
You should not worry about the fitment, as they will fit as long as you pick the right seat options.
As for the color, that is the only option that's close to gray in this series. Let me give you a couple of other options to consider. I've picked the custom-fit F-250 seat covers available in gray.
Here are two nice gray seat cover sets by CalTrend.
1. CalTrend® - NeoPrene Custom Seat Covers

2. CalTrend® - NeoSupreme Custom Seat Covers

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts