Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well a couple guys went to the drag strip 1/8th mile...i've got a 2008 job 1 cc swb 4x4 f250...i have a s&b cold air intake and dpf/cat delete...and the 275v4 i've got factory tires i let the front down to bout 25lbs and left the back alone...left the line round 20lbs of boost anthing more than that and it would wheel hop really bad ran a 8.310...at 82mph with 1.75 60ft....raced a 06 cummins with smarty level 9 beat him pretty bad he only ran a 9.30 and also a ppe tuned duramax he ran a 8.80 they all couldn't believe i only had a tuner and exhaust....thanx spartan....sorry no videos....need to invest in a camera

·
Registered
273 Posts
i need an 08

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol ya i love mine....hurt a couple guys feelings...they think its to fast for a tune only...i tell them its whats on that front grill....its blue and oval

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
Very nice!!! I would like to see what you can do with the 310 tune.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya i just dont have the money to get the tune and the tcm seein as mine is a job 1.....and i also dont have the money for when the tranny goes out on me...

·
Registered
983 Posts
nice times...what are your 60' times?
the PPE tuned Duramax prob has a stock tranny so that explains the slower times!

·
Registered
262 Posts
i hope i can get a 8.30 with the 310 seeing that i run a 8.50 with the 275 v3 plus i have 6 inches of lift with 37s

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ya idk what mine would run with the tcm and the 310....maybe i can find out one day lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts