Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been spending to much time on the forum and finnally just gave in yesterday. I ordered a 4" stainless Manaflow exhaust and AFE stage 2 intake from a local shop and SCTX3 with custom tunes and an Egde insight from Innovative diesel.

I can't wait to see the differance it makes with all of them at one time!:woot:

·
Desert Shield/Storm Vet
9,092 Posts
Congrats:woot:

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
You're gonna be real stoked.

·
Conservative and Proud
14,493 Posts
I think you were warned when you first signed up.:nod::hehe::hehe::hehe:

CONGRATS!!!!!! :woot::woot::woot::woot:

We'll be waiting for the report.:nod:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
4" or 5" exhaust was the hardest decision for me to make!!! I chose the 4" and still not sure if I made the right choice?:confused:

·
Premium Member
14,386 Posts
And it's started........after the first mod your bank account is never the same again. :thumb:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
299 Posts
Wow! You are going to be amazed.
Must of set you back a few greenbacks but what the wife doesn't know won't hurt her...right?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You got that right!:)

I just jold her I was doing a few things to "try" to get better fuel milage with diesel being $4.08 a gallon. She didn't mind that at all. She didn't even ask how much (yet).

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
You got that right!:)

I just jold her I was doing a few things to "try" to get better fuel milage with diesel being $4.08 a gallon. She didn't mind that at all. She didn't even ask how much (yet).

Yeah just wait till they come in and she gets a look then she'll go wow how much did all that cost .... I know its happend to me .....because when you tell them about it they don't care because your not talking about channel sunglasses or clothes. But when it comes ohhhh boy. Put a helmet and mouth piece on. Ohh yeah some ear plugs too. So now I tell her how much before I buy

·
Rice Hunter
4,036 Posts
Good Choices Mang!!
It's gonna be a beast and come alive now!!
It's always easier to ask forgiveness. I keep telling my wife: I'm making it BETTER:woot:
Gotta have ARP studs installed so I will never have an issue when WERE on the road honey.:nod:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts