Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Ya hey what's up I'm Eric new to this area from Michigan now living in cc... There are a few other guys that I hang out with that are from cc.... Thirdcoaststroker and krcraft ....

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool deal. I'm actually from Mississippi but I'm living in the area for work. What do you guys get into? My number is 6016958001. Feel free to text me.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Where do you work? I work for Expro as flow back and well testing... Moved down here for work as well ... We try to hang out as much as we can but being summer were all so damn busy... We usually go fishing or shooting together ... My cell phone is 248-703-2019

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm an I&E Tech with WoodGroup on the production side. We do all the safety systems and such on wells and pods. Let me know if you guys get together. I don't know if any of y'all are into cruise ins but they have some nice ones around here.

·
Dont Mess With Texas!
5,788 Posts
Hey whats going on man. Sorry im so late to the party I have been busy as hell lately. I live here in Corpus Calallen area. Maybe we can get together and drink some beer some time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts