Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This kind of a long video of a bunch of burnouts at some speed shop's open house, nothing that we wouldn't do......it would have been one thing if they were street racing, but they weren't and were behind the building and not doing anything to dangerous, I think the cop or cops WAY over reacted :nod:

PSYCHO - Speed Inc Annual Open House 08 - Video

·
Premium Member
11,178 Posts
Either way imagine getting pulled out of your truck, searched, arrested, your towed away, and they everyone else getting retarded tickets, like no front license plate :doh:
I don't run a front lic. plate for a few reasons...

A: I don't have a mount.

B: I have my transmission cooler(s) right there. Without a heavy load, My temps stay around 150ish. With the plate there, I see 180. Once I get a new trans, I'll redesign the cooling.

C: I have driven my truck a total of 30 miles since the GTG.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
9,603 Posts

·
KVFD
4,061 Posts
that street got black! what if one car got out of control it wuld kill many!! But those cops are bull $hit

·
Premium Member
17,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He was layin' the smack down on a 2008 and busted a oring on the HPOP line.
Oh I see.....I'm telling ya those 08 will get ya when you least expect it :hehe:....but seriously that sucks John, you just don't seem to have any luck with keeping oil in that truck

·
Premium Member
11,178 Posts

·
KVFD
4,061 Posts
Ya john i just happen to call you when you where on the side of the freeway! You couldnt be to happen wanting on the hook!:beatup:

·
Premium Member
9,603 Posts
Oh I see.....I'm telling ya those 08 will get ya when you least expect it :hehe:....but seriously that sucks John, you just don't seem to have any luck with keeping oil in that truck
Yeah that's why im Mr.OilLeak now... :hehe:

It's OK. I think I have a bad IPR. I can't get my icp over 2000psi and 35-40% duty cycle.
that sucks. You don't have to take the pump out to change the IPR though. Somewhat of a plus. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
11,178 Posts
Yeah that's why im Mr.OilLeak now... :hehe:

that sucks. You don't have to take the pump out to change the IPR though. Somewhat of a plus. :thumb:

Fix your oil leak, replace your waste gate.. and bring the truck back up to DFW in a month. I may have a surprise in the form of an extra 150hp or so...:evillol:

I mean.. I need a "closely matched" truck to run against.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 44 Posts