Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. My first post, glad to be here. I've got a 2004 F-250 FX4. Running a set of Cooper Discoverer ATRs right now, really like them. They'll get me through the winter, but I'll need something new next spring. I'm firm on replacing them with Coopers, but my question is should I stick with the ATRs or go up to the S/T? The majority of my driving is highway, obviously some snow sometimes, and rarely some off-road, but no mudding or anything. The ATR really fits my driving well, but I like the more aggressive look of the S/T. Will I regret going with the S/T in terms of mileage, wear, handling, etc? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
what do the S/T's look like compared to what you have now?

W

·
0 Posts
i have the A/Ts and i use them for everything from towing to offroading at the dunes.... never used the S/T myself, i have friends that use them and they really like them... but they dont haul alot so i dont know how they handle to hauling.... but either way is a good one. good luck

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
I like the S/T's...i dont really think that would be a bad choice at all. I dont see where they would mess up handling or mileage. unless you go huge

·
Registered
379 Posts
ive got s/t on my truck got like 45k out of the last set. and they wear decent to if you keep them rotated.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts