Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have an 04 6.0 and was diagnosing what could have caused a shutdown on the high way . When I put shop air on the high pressure oil system coolant started to flow out of what looked like the back of the driver side valve cover there is no water in the oil nor was there any pressure in the rest of the coolant system??

·
Premium Member
2,758 Posts
The two systems are not connected - you sure you didn't wrestle the heater hose and 'find' a leak?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So I have an 04 6.0 and was diagnosing what could have caused a shutdown on the high way . When I put shop air on the high pressure oil system coolant started to flow out of what looked like the back of the driver side valve cover there is no water in the oil nor was there any pressure in the rest of the coolant system??
The two systems are not connected - you sure you didn't wrestle the heater hose and 'find' a leak?
Yes the coolant only started flowing after I hooked the air up for about a Minute. still have not taken anything els apart as I just stood back and murmured this is going to be expensive

1 - 3 of 3 Posts