Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well im going to order the sinister kit as soon as they call me back was going with ipr kit ,anyone have any problems with sinister

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well they havent called me back but irp has i really dont know which 1 to get and is the irp one worth the extra 100.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Ipr's full flow kit is a far superior design (imo) as compared to all the other bypass kits (sinister, dieselsite ect...)

·
Registered
95 Posts
I have the sinister,,, no problems and looks cool also,,i would consider Innovative Performance Research coolant filter if i had to do it again i'd go with the IPR

·
Registered
28 Posts
IPR all the way! filters more coolant in a shorter amount of time over the rest. I have the IPR and it was well worth the extra money.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I have sinister I like it seems to do the job but I am sure both is better than noting

·
Registered
155 Posts
The ipr kit is nice. I just got my dfuser kit today. Looks pretty good to me. Came with three filters for 129.00. I'm gonna install it tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Autoguide

·
Premium Member
11,966 Posts
The IPR kit is the best on the market. Nothing else is even close. If you buy anything else you're wasting your money IMO.

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
The design of the ipr cannot be beat, with the addition of their oil cooler outlet manifold, it is well worth it. If I had to do it again, I would go with ipr. But any coolant filter is better than none.

Sent from my phone that somebody didn't help me get.

·
Premium Member
3,940 Posts
Just tossing an idea out there, but has anyone considered using one of those remote lifetime oil filters which are made of stainless steel to filter the coolant? It has a lot more surface area so it should I think hold more junk before affecting the flow.

·
Premium Member
6,307 Posts
This is what the ipr filter catches......no other filter comes close.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts