Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since Confederate Diesel wants to ignore their problems, and state false comparisons. Lets go ahead and just let you guys judge by your eyes based on pictures of their products.

Confederate Diesel Pedestal(s):

Attachments

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I will ad more pictures tomorrow. Its giving me fits trying to upload pictures

·
Premium Member
9,472 Posts
Whose truck is that from?

·
Premium Member
2,058 Posts
Whose truck is that from?
ID LIKE to know that too!!! And ill ad this welding in that area cannot be good for the bearing or shaft seals.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I don't think that's a weld on the turbo itself. It looks to me like a very liberal amount of silicon sealer. Still not a proper solution.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The second picture is not Ray's truck, but it is from a truck that Confederate Diesel installed the kit on. I have one more picture but the add file isn't working for me. I may need to restart my computer.

You can clearly see how they don't even try to weld both sides the same on the insides of the ports by looking at the first picture. Little things like this count. Also, where the support bracket is on the first picture, look where it was welded and how hot the flat portion is not even just from that weld. No wonder they use a tube of silicone and not a gasket. No gasket would ever work

·
Registered
115 Posts

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes anyone feel free to post pictures of products from Confederate Diesel. We need to get rip offs like this out of the industry

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here is their highly crafted turbo pedestal. Im not sure why ford would ever put a gasket on their when all they had to do was glob silicone :rofl:

Attachments

·
Registered
115 Posts
I would also say lets keep personal comments to a minimum. Cant get anywhere if threads keep getting locked.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Here is their highly crafted turbo pedestal. Im not sure why ford would ever put a gasket on their when all they had to do was glob silicone :rofl:
If confederate diesel stays in business... I'm buying stock in RTV silicone! I'm going be rich! :rofl:

·
Registered
452 Posts
Same **** different day on here. No one has anything better to do? I am by no means standing up for them. But they haven't done me wrong so I'm not going to cyber bully them either. And 95% of the people posting on these topics have never been wronged by them either. Like I said, I don't care about them and am not standing up for them. It just gets old every time you log in, the top posts are people bashing Confederate Diesel. Until the thread gets locked, then they open another, rename it, and think it will end different. And I'm not trying to disrespect anyone in particular either.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

·
Registered
791 Posts
Same **** different day on here. No one has anything better to do? I am by no means standing up for them. But they haven't done me wrong so I'm not going to cyber bully them either. And 95% of the people posting on these topics have never been wronged by them either. Like I said, I don't care about them and am not standing up for them. It just gets old every time you log in, the top posts are people bashing Confederate Diesel. Until the thread gets locked, then they open another, rename it, and think it will end different. And I'm not trying to disrespect anyone in particular either.

Sent from my DROID RAZR
Yes but no one made you click on the thread, let alone type up around 100 words expressing how you don't like the threads

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Sent from my DROID RAZR
Do I need to screen shot where the log out button is for you or can you handle that? You also didn't have to click on this thread, nor log onto this site, nor get on the internet, nor get on the computer. A long list of ways you could have avoided this thread :thumb:

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
Man I'm curious when these guys have time to fabricate all these kits. I'm staying neutral but as much as they have to be on here defending themselves...gracious only so many hours in a day. Heck I work a laid back job and I don't have enough time to keep up with it lol.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Here are a couple products from a company.. I am not going to mention names so I don't step on toes. But compare these to Confederate Diesel's Kit. I wont give my opinion. I will let you be the judge

Attachments

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.