·
Smoke Eater
1,305 Posts
subscribed

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
This video was just a taste of what's to come. We will are hoping to have a price and dyno numbers once we are completed which we anticipate being in the very near future. :)

·
Retired
596 Posts
I think the stock turbo has to go. Hope your prices are cheaper that II's price.

·
Registered
244 Posts
This video was just a taste of what's to come. We will are hoping to have a price and dyno numbers once we are completed with we anticipate being in the very near future. :)
Please do....Inquiring minds are out here!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think the stock turbo has to go.
Don't you worry. We've got something up our sleeves. :thumb:

You'll be pleased with the pricing too. Don't forget that ours pricing will include the DPF delete exhaust as well as the H&S XRT Pro tuner & another added bonus which is still in the works. Pricing will be adjusted though if you don't need all of these options or want to modify the package to suit your needs.

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
subscribed!! i want a reg cab 6.7 with that :hehe: looks good. to bad the 6.7 doesnt have the turbo setup like a 6.4

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
that thing is awesome. i know this is off topic but what kind of stack is that and what size is it? thats what im looking for. not trying to get off topic at all but i just wanted to know, cant wait to get a 6.7 and get this from you guys

·
Retired
596 Posts

You'll be pleased with the pricing too. Don't forget that ours pricing will include the DPF delete exhaust as well as the H&S XRT Pro tuner & another added bonus which is still in the works. Pricing will be adjusted though if you don't need all of these options or want to modify the package to suit your needs.
Good to hear. I just need the kit, everything else is in place already :)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
that thing is awesome. i know this is off topic but what kind of stack is that and what size is it? thats what im looking for. not trying to get off topic at all but i just wanted to know, cant wait to get a 6.7 and get this from you guys
Thanks for the compliments!
The stack is another one of our custom fabs. It is 8".

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Very nice guys!

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
ok man thanks, it looks great i like how its lower then the cab. do you sell those to?

·
Registered
1,400 Posts

That first sentence made me smile:thumb::thumb:thumb:

·
Premium Member
11,966 Posts
Wow, that sucker moves.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Damn!!! And i thought that my truck went good with the delete and the minni Max!! That video makes it looks promising,how is the stock tranny and fuel system holding up to all that new power? Do you need to upgrade that as well?Let us know! i'll be first in line for this system if it does'nt cost an arm and a leg!

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
Subscribed

1 - 20 of 185 Posts