Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright guys, I'm gonna be trading in my 08 F450 soon and some of the components have more value off the truck.

Lift
-Combination of Procomp and Icon components
-7" Icon Coils
-Icon front Monotube Shocks
-Icon adjustable trac bar
-Procomp box kit
-Procomp radius arms
-1" Billet rear block
-Procomp Resi shocks in rear
-F450 u-bolts

Wheels/Tires
-6 x 22" Shaved Alcoa wheels powdercoated satin black
-6 x 37" x 13.5" Toyo Mud Terrains 50-70% Tread
-4 Satin Black Powdercoated Center Caps
-10 lug to 10 lug adapters
*Mounted and balanced using dynabeads

Also note the center bore is machined for an F450 center bore, and I have the F450 10 lug to 10 lug adapters if someone is interested or you would have to have an adapter made to accept the F450 center for an F350. It can be done reasonably easily and there is some info on the forums for how to go about it.

Total price for this package is $6,000.00 obo plus shipping. I do have a warehousing/distribution company and can get pretty good rates on the freight but the items will have to be sent to a business.

I will separate the wheels/tires from the lift, however I won't separate lift components or wheel/tire components except the 10 lug to 10 lug adapters, at this time.

If you have any questions please let me know, everything is in great cosmetic and functional condition.

Thanks,

John

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
awesome looking truck glws

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$1250.00 for just the lift, I just spent almost $1000.00 for the 7" Icon Coils, Icon Shocks, and icon trac bar with uniball upgrade.

Also I forgot to mention the truck does have a dual steering stabilizer setup with two fox shocks.

Thanks,

John

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok I will start breaking down items, and offering it up in pieces to see if there is a little more interest out there. Please see below and don't hesitate to shoot me any questions or offers.

Wheels/Tires
-22" Black Satin Alcoas mounted to 37" Toyo MT with caps $3500.00 obo
-10 lug to 10 lug F450 adapters $1000.00 obo
** I will separate the wheels from tires, but the buyer is absorbing the dismount costs.

Lift Components
-7" Icon Vehicle Dynamics Coils $350.00
-2 Icon Front Monotube Shocks $150.00
-Icon Adjustable Trac Bar with uniball upgrade $295.00
-Fabtech dual steering stabalizer kit $175.00
-2 Procomp Rear Resi Shocks $150.00
-Procomp Radius Arms $150.00
-Procomp Pitman Arm, make an offer
-1" Billet Blocks $25.00

If anyone has any questions please let me know.

Thanks,

John

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Allen,

I will get some pics tonight for you and send them over. Also I do want to mention it will be a a bit of a process as I get items sold. I don't want to start just picking apart at the truck, once the core components sell I will just strip the whole truck down.

Thanks,

John

1 - 8 of 8 Posts