Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need to get a meet in sometime....or are we going to let MAP die a slow lonely miserable death?:dunno:

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welp...I guess we can let it die then.

·
Super Moderator
31,744 Posts
Send the MAP members a PM on it. That way they should get email notification. How many of them are active on the site?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Live right above Pa/MD line and been a member for awhile. First time I heard of it. Maybe you should reach out more. Just a thought. I,m about an hour from Hagerstown so not much further to you.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for your interest in joining MAP. You will have to PM either ECHO or GOOLSBY they are the director and vice director of the group. I'm sure they will have no problems adding you to the list.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sign me up to! I'm game for a meet Rob even though you are soo far away!
Haha TIM!!! What's up man! Glad to see you could make it on here.

·
Registered
31 Posts
just working my *** off!! spending three paychecks a month just on the truck! I wish the dually could do a little better than 14 miles a gallon. Hey you don't know any sucker that might want this bullydog do ya? its the tripledog so it'll work on all three makes. I shoulda bought the SCT. i even looked at the livewire, im an idiot!!:doh:. What's up with you?

·
I am that hot
1,762 Posts
I would be up for one..

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
just working my *** off!! spending three paychecks a month just on the truck! I wish the dually could do a little better than 14 miles a gallon. Hey you don't know any sucker that might want this bullydog do ya? its the tripledog so it'll work on all three makes. I shoulda bought the SCT. i even looked at the livewire, im an idiot!!:doh:. What's up with you?
LOL I told you to get the SCT. I'm sure you could find a dodge guy that would take it, crazy larry on them is sweet lol.

I did something to the truck today, thinking it's either gaskets or egr cooler. Having it trailered back from school tomorrow, so that's how I'm doing.

·
Registered
31 Posts
that sucks dude. I got a truck if need one to get it home. Hope you get it straightened out. but if you need a truck to trailer it let me know. I don't have a trailer though.:dunno: my # 240 291 5154 if you need help or anything

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
that sucks dude. I got a truck if need one to get it home. Hope you get it straightened out. but if you need a truck to trailer it let me know. I don't have a trailer though.:dunno: my # 240 291 5154 if you need help or anything
Thanks for the offer Tim. I am pretty sure that my father is going to hook up our trailer and bring the excursion so we should be good. Thanks for the offer though!

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol...IDK Evan. You would have to ask Chris or Gooslby for the offical roster. There is like 25 members but only 5 show up for events...that is the sucky part.

TLowery06 is cool though...I went to highschool with him. He finally saw the light and got a diesel. But he messed up and followed in my footsteps and bought the bullydog setup first lol.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
LOL....Safe and reliable power is where it's at son. I haven't heard anyone blow their stuff up running with the DOG!

·
I am that hot
1,762 Posts
Even though I dont count because I have a 7.3, I just got rid of that bully dog crap. It appears as if the truck came alive with the tw chip....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts