Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I have '06 6.0 KR with 118000. I bought this truck about 6 mo. ago and it came with cold start issues! Im using Hot Shot Secrets anti stiction but its not seeming to help? I have the AE hardware but new to using it. other time in the past i have done test and it shows bad injector 3 and 7 sometimes it doesn't? the past few days it has gotten a lot worse. Before it would start but run really rough and load until it got warm now fires and dies a dozen times before starts and still runs rough and loud until warm. This morning used AE while cold before starting and no injector issues shown only code p1000 and p2617. When i tried to start it, again 10 -15 tries before it kept and was really load. I ran other AE test while out there like contribution and all looked normal. Then, all of a sudden it instantly ran quiet and smooth (respectively, it is a diesel). I reconnected AE and did "special" test and then "Water in Fuel" message on dash came up then went away. drove around just fine and turned it off. Does anyone have any advice, I do a lot of my own mech work but am new to PSD and don't believe in just dropping it off at shop! Thanks for any input.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts