Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would like to hear from someone that is also using the Banks Power 25975 Techni-Cooler System.

**Will the S&B 75-5070 cold air intake system fit with the larger Banks intercooler (CAC) tube??

I called S&B and technical support says they don't know, the have had known complaints from customers stating it will not fit with some aftermarket tubing but do not have a list of compatibility.

·
BBBRRRRRTTTTT
6,452 Posts
the air intake goes to the turbo, not the CAC.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the air intake goes to the turbo, not the CAC.
Seriously dude!? Why even respond if you have no idea. Look at my signature, I am not a newbie.

Perhaps I need to elaborate since you assumed I was trying to connect an S&B air intake to the CAC system.

****THE QUESTION is does anybody that has the Banks Techni-Cooler system, which has larger diameter than stock CAC tubes, have fitment issues with an S&B air intake system. S&B states the system will not fit with some aftermarket CAC tubes. They do not know if it will fit with the Banks system. So for you powerstrokeshellback, they don't know if the "box" that holds the air filter will have clearance issues with the Bank drivers side CAC tube.... I was hoping to find someone out there that has the setup. This site used to be amazing years ago. I guess the 6.0 is just old news and no help for outside basic questions anymore...

·
BBBRRRRRTTTTT
6,452 Posts
site is still amazing, you just asked a dumb question without specifics and i answered the question with the info provided. tit for tat.

welcome to the internet, its rough out here.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Should work just fine, I have the spearco intercooler which comes with a larger coldside pipe and it works just fine. There's plenty of room there and the S&B intake follows the stock path, had you had a No-Limit intake or something that is utterly massive you may have different problems.

Reactions: F350Powerstroker

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Should work just fine, I have the spearco intercooler which comes with a larger coldside pipe and it works just fine. There's plenty of room there and the S&B intake follows the stock path, had you had a No-Limit intake or something that is utterly massive you may have different problems.
Thanks thewoleguy! The type of insight I was looking for.

Powerstrokeshellback...people like you are whats wrong with the internet. It was not a dumb question I spelled it out, will one system fit with the other system. Reread the original post. You are just a dolt. Go do your zoodad mod and make write up on it....

·
BBBRRRRRTTTTT
6,452 Posts
Thanks thewoleguy! The type of insight I was looking for.

Powerstrokeshellback...people like you are whats wrong with the internet. It was not a dumb question I spelled it out, will one system fit with the other system. Reread the original post. You are just a dolt. Go do your zoodad mod and make write up on it....
I'm whats wrong with the internet but you're the only one calling people names and having a sour attitude.

reread your original post. you didn't mention the two systems fitting next to each other, you specifically asked if the intake would work with the cac tube. obviously i read it differently than the way you intended but instead of clarifying what you meant in a polite manner, you went on a angry tyrant.

you did everything you are mad at me for (except i didn't do anything).

congratulations, you made a fool of yourself on the internet.

+1 point for knowing what a dolt is.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts