Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its a 2006 just replaced the ipr and the icp. Tduck was running good and then just died. Pulled a code p2285. Cleared that and tried again still wouldn't start. Tried unplugging the icp and still nothing. Any suggestions would be apreciated.

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
The code is for the icp circuit short to ground check the wireing and pig tail. repair the circuit and try again. If still no go you may need to perform the air test of the HP oil system. Also if you can get it scanned check Ficm voltages and sync. All test proceduers are in the sticky thread on the 6.0 problems forum.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FICM is good just had it rebuilt. I'm leaning more towards a HPO problem, but wanted to get some opinions from some of y'all in here. tried unplugging it to go to default values, but it still wouldn't start.

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
Can you read icp values?

Sent from my phone that somebody didn't help me get.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't have any way to monitor it

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Its a 2006 just replaced the ipr and the icp. Tduck was running good and then just died. Pulled a code p2285. Cleared that and tried again still wouldn't start. Tried unplugging the icp and still nothing. Any suggestions would be apreciated.
Why did you replace the ICP and IPR if the truck was running good or am I reading that wrong?

Dave

·
Registered
4,914 Posts

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It was replaced when he did his oil cooler and egr delete. Got some trash in his ipr

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
It was replaced when he did his oil cooler and egr delete. Got some trash in his ipr
That trash comes from the hpop......you need to read icp value. Sounds like a hpo leak.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I told him while it was apart to to do the stc fitting, but he said he didnt do it. I told him that is what it sounds like to me also.

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
I told him while it was apart to to do the stc fitting, but he said he didnt do it. I told him that is what it sounds like to me also.
Google 6.0 hpop leak test.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok will do thanks for the info

1 - 12 of 12 Posts