Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2013 f250 deleted with mini Maxx canned tunes that I installed a new factory garret turbo on last month. It has been running great all the way up until this week. Started getting a p132a code and building no more than 15 psi of boost and have tried erasing the code and it will just come right back up as soon as the key is turned on. Have replaced the wastegate solenoid pigtail due to the fact that it was brittle. Also pulled out the wastegate actuator solenoid and found a fair bit of buildup on the mesh screen that is on it but I cleaned it off before reinstalling. I checked the voltage running to the two wires on the pigtail and found that both have 12 volts KOEO. Any suggestions on where to go from here?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info I tried cleaning the sensor with no success. It was completely covered in oily soot. Have a new one on the way we will see if it fixes it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Man I hope you have better luck with that code than I did. Spent a total of 6 months in the shop chasing that one. Checked all the sensors you already mentioned, new BCM, new ECM, replaced 2 sections of wire harness. Still no clue if it was actually fixed. Picked it up from the shop the last time, drove it straight to a dealership and traded it in.
It was a 2016 tuned/deleted with 86k on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No luck as of yet. I replaced the wastegate solenoid with the old one to see if that helped but no change. Also checked the wiring harness from solenoid all the way to ecm and found no issues. Anybody have a clue about how to check the ecm to see if it is bad?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts