Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
live for the now
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
the Georgia powerstroke Diesel Association is a group that is based on the western half of the state, that is where the Coastal Georgia Powerstrokes comes in. We are a group that I started on facebook in late October, with members of the .org and are ready to take ourselves to the next level by becoming an actual sanctioned chapter.

We currently have 65 member on our little Facebook centralized on the eastern half of the state of Georgia. We have already had a get together and are planning on another in January. We also have a Dyno event that we are helping host with Darkhorse Diesel in feb/march.

Next month we will be doing our meeting and voting on actual positions for the Club to be official.

Our group is located on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/CoastalGeorgiaPowerstrokes/

but will move a lot of our time here, on to the .org. We are not trying to step on the toes of the GPDA, but on the contrary, provide a place for the eastern side of the state an avenue of talking about things and meeting in areas that are closer to us. We actually wish to work with the GPDA on some larger events.

We look forward to going through this process and making our experience on the .org more enjoyable for the Coasties of Georgia! We also have a logo already designed

Thanks, Gregg

Reactions: Gixxerjoe1000

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Cheers Gregg

Reactions: ZombieSoldier

·
Premium Member
22,916 Posts
Good stuff! Let me know when y'all are ready to submit for official chapter approval.

·
live for the now
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys. I am hoping to actually be ready mid next month (going on post deployment vacation tomorrow evening)

·
live for the now
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Damn Josh, I was just looking for the like button! Damn you can tell how much time I spend on facebook.. :/

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Wow that's pretty scary lol

·
live for the now
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
right? should have seen me on my return flight home... no facebook for that flight.. damn.. WITHDRAWLS!

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
He's going to fall apart now if he can figure out how to work the org we might be ok

·
live for the now
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
oh i figured it out..disaster has been evaded the .org has these little thanks buttons ;)

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
That they do Gregg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Proud member of the CGP Facebook group. Hope we get to make it official here on the .org.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thank u Gregg for getting things started for us on the East side. Ready to be able to get together with everyone and see what they got goin on.

·
Registered
199 Posts
1 - 20 of 116 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.