Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been searching for the clear lenses to replace the amber parking light lenses and clear for the headlights... anyone know where i can find ones for my 97 obs? everywhere I look only has them for the f 150's or the superduty

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
If i'm not mistaken, OBS F150 and F250, F350's all have the same headlight/turn signal lenses, so the f150 ones will work on your truck.

I could be wrong tho.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya that's what im not sure of... i'm also looking for the LED taillights... but i don't want that euro crap.. i just want the same red lenses with the led bulb set up

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
I have crystal clear lenses up front and got em off ebay, look awsome. And I bought all LED bulbs for the truck too it makes it look like a new truck. O yeh I got led fog lights too there bright

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
F150's and OSB's are all the same front sheetmetal parts. Don't forget to add a Hella Harness and some 80/100w 4k Kelvin bulbs!

Cary

Thats what i thought!:thumb:

Just wasn't quite confident to say for sure:doh:

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
try ebay thats where i just got mine they had all different years the ones were for 99

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the info!

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
92-96 F150 is the smae as your obs 250 350 450

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Big K showed me this place

3157 Tail Light Brake Light Turn Signal LED Bulbs

they got everything just go down and you need 3157 series they got every configuration for led bulbs, and trees

and btw you dont need an upgraded harness for new headlight bulbs the stockers wont burn up and supply more then enough.

·
Registered
8,710 Posts
The upgraded harness is so you can run full voltage to the bulbs and also run 80/100w. Can't do that running the stock wires or the stock switch. The harness has new relays and heaver wires so your dash switch no longer has the full amperage running thu it.

Cary

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sweet. thanks for the info!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
oh ok im just sayin your stock harness wont melt with the 80/100w

·
Registered
959 Posts
I got mine from procarparts.com. They seem to be working pretty good so far.

·
Registered
44 Posts
you will have to get the clear parking lenses off ebay or a buddy. they are illegal to run on the streets. that is what i was told from vendors that used to sell them.

·
Registered
44 Posts
LMC TRUCKS no longer sells the clear parking lights for the ford obs as they are illegal to run on the streets. dont know why that is what i was told. just passin on the info. you can find them on ebay though. yes they look great.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
get them off ebay about $120 per set shipped for everything head lights corners, and turn lights i put all orange bulbs in and they look supa coo

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
how do you get your old ones off....i have tried and i am afraid that i will break somethin

1 - 20 of 23 Posts