Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well over the summer since I wont need the truck everyday, I was thinking of fixing her up a bit. I have a leveling kit (just the leafs) so ill need the bolts and plate,gonna get some napa shocks too while im under there. I need body puddy or something along those lines to fix up some rust rot holes in the corner of the fenders. Need to find a 97's tailgate any color and ill have a friend paint it to match. I mainly need to know what you guys use to fix those rot holes,Im not a body work kinda guy..Also what works best for rusty frames that wont put a big hole in my pocket. Also where can I find a visor w/o lights in it that is cheap too. I just want to get the parts cheap because my friend can match/paint it all. Any info is appreciated thanks! Sorry if its all mixed up info, im rushed in school to type

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am also looking for some information on repairing my frame. The truck that I have was from up north and it clearly was a salt truck. It has a fine layer of rust all over the frame and under side. I want to give it a coat of bed liner for further protection but I don't want to have it all come straight off. I am into body work but the rust removal ways that I know are to much of a pain and I am looking for the cheapest way possible because its not my top repair project.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts