Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Real Men of Genius
5,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!!!

I don't even know why I bought this thing in the first place. I had it on my other truck (a 2001 F-250, white) but then decided that it didn't look good - so I took it off. This is the fuel door replacement in chrome. It's metal and completely replaces your factory fuel door. This is not a fuel door cover.

This is the exact fuel door: ALL Sales Manufacturing 050 - All Sales Manufacturing Billet Fuel Doors - Overview - SummitRacing.com

I even bought mine from Summit. Includes everything in the picture (including a nut that's not pictured that I have to go back and find...). It's in very good condition. The chrome is like a mirror. Just wasn't my thing.

First $30 (including shipping) gets it. PM me if you're interested. Should fit 99-07 bodystyle SuperDutys, non-duallys.

If you want more info, PM me. I'm sorry, but I do not have the instructions any more. But the install isn't that hard. I'll try to find a template online to help, if need be.

EDIT: Just realized that I put this in the wrong section :doh: PM'ed a mod to move it to the exterior section.

·
Real Men of Genius
5,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Come on fellas! As many people that I've seen on here that want/have chrome door handles, chrome tailgate handles, chrome mirrors, chrome fenders, etc... SOMEBODY'S gotta want a chome fuel door too! :thumb:

Only $30! INCLUDING shipping! I believe this will also fit some F-150s as well, I'll have to do some research to find what years are compatible...

Here's a picture of it in action! :hehe:

·
Real Men of Genius
5,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump to the Top!!!! Look how shiny it is! It won't look good on my current truck, so it's gotta go!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Let me take a look at my dually in the morning and see if I can make it work. I'll let you know.

·
Real Men of Genius
5,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Let me take a look at my dually in the morning and see if I can make it work. I'll let you know.
Sounds good man, however... I think your fuel door is different. Yours is square, I think. But yeah, just let me know. :thumb:

EDIT: Snap! Didn't see that you have a short bed! Those dually's are awesome! You've got a rare truck! It might work...

·
Registered
208 Posts
Sounds good man, however... I think your fuel door is different. Yours is square, I think. But yeah, just let me know. :thumb:

EDIT: Snap! Didn't see that you have a short bed! Those dually's are awesome! You've got a rare truck! It might work...
I know my fuel door is round. But its in the dually flare and I'm not sure how it mounts.

·
Registered
208 Posts
PM'd you...

·
Real Men of Genius
5,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sold, pending payment...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts