Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where to buy the chrome A/C bezels? I have an xlt, but it didn't come with them. I don't know why, but I really like them. I have looked on Ebay and my stealer charges retail. Thanks.

·
Powerstrokin' For Life
127 Posts
Your dealer will probably be the only place to find them, unless you can find a way to remove the old ones and somehow paint them chrome?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your dealer will probably be the only place to find them, unless you can find a way to remove the old ones and somehow paint them chrome?
That's what I was afraid of. The stealer is going to charge me an arm and a leg. On the NSX site there are two dealers on there that give smokin deals on factory parts. Do we have anyone like that around here?

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
I am surprised your XLT didn't come with them, mine did. I'd try painting them myself. They have some pretty good chrome paint.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mine is a strange bird. XLT with chrome grill and bumpers, cloth bench seat, black bezels. Anyone ever tried to pop one off?

·
Registered
158 Posts
try TascaParts.com they will price match and have some really good prices. I bought a fx4 grill and interior and harley lights from them.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
try TascaParts.com they will price match and have some really good prices. I bought a fx4 grill and interior and harley lights from them.
Thanks for the link sdcarguy, that's exactly what I have been looking for. I browsed their site and they are definately cheaper than my local stealer.

·
Registered
158 Posts
No worries. They guys there are top notch.

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
I'd almost think of trading you my chrome ones for your black ones... I absolutely DESPISE THEM!!! they glare horribly in the sun

·
Registered
158 Posts
Yeah I agree with Rebel. I looked at buying the black ones for a bit to but so much is ringed in chrome...

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just took mine off and going to try doing the Shadow Paint from Duplicolor, it suppose to make it like black chrome finish... The glare from the sun on them sux. Ill let ya know how it turns out

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just took mine off and going to try doing the Shadow Paint from Duplicolor, it suppose to make it like black chrome finish... The glare from the sun on them sux. Ill let ya know how it turns out
Thanks, others on here say some of the new chrome paint is very good. I may have to try it myself.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts