Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just got home form my squadron basketball game and Guess what was on my front porch? What you ask? My afe stage 2 I feel like a kid at christmas again!!! So I know I might be a little excited but does anyone have those AFE DIESEL POWERED emblems on there front fender? I know they give like 50 extra horse power because there stickers but I just wanted some opinions on whether or not I should put them on there.

·
Desert Shield/Storm Vet
9,092 Posts
hahaha hey thats all personal preference:) I didn't put mine on when I ordered the torque tube for my nappa filter:thumb:

·
Premium Member
24,834 Posts
I put mine on but on the door centered above my powerstroke emblem. Its dark out but you kinda get the idea. Hope this helps with your decision

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea it does, I'm just so excited it really sucks that I have to work a mid-night shift tonight or I would be out there right now Installing it.

·
Premium Member
24,834 Posts
Yea it does, I'm just so excited it really sucks that I have to work a mid-night shift tonight or I would be out there right now Installing it.

You will love it. It really woke up my motor in my opinion. Also with the zoodad mod the intake sounds great, it helped make my turbo whistle louder

·
Registered
771 Posts
I put all of my stickers on the inside of my toolbox lid... I dont like the look of a truck with alot of stickers on it.....

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im ready to hear that turbo.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts