Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going back to basics so selling my Tony Wildman 6 position chip & Diablo Sport Predator programmer, both are off my 2000 F250 4x4

Tony Wildman 6 position chip was there when I bought the truck. according to the previous owner it has the following tunes:
  1. high idle
  2. economy
  3. smoke lope
  4. extreme tow
  5. street/ race
  6. whisper
I have only used the high idle and economy. It'd need to be reprogrammed to fit your setup.

Diablo Sport Predator has the standard tow, 80HP & 110HP.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
guess that'd help...

$225 + shipping on the predator?

SOLD $165 + shipping on the 6 pos? SOLD

Sound reasonable? I have no idea what the aftermarket price of these are.. not looking to rob anyone.. but it'd be nice to get enough $ to replace my WG actuator & remaining boots..
Let me know if I'm way out on price.

Cheers

·
Registered
204 Posts
whats the pcm code on the 6 pos and do u ahve paypal?

·
Registered
21 Posts
ok, it may indeed be working ................Thanks

But that is rather odd.......Because on their website, you can download a PDF, with a picture of MY Exact chip, and instructions, and it Cearly shows a 3 position switch, with a L.E.D., tri color.......and a small extra board, wired to the switch, and instructions on how to change modes.

They call it a "Delta Chip"...................... but , now I find there were some chips that did not use switch....................

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.