Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How lond does it ussually take to get a chip reburnt with custom tunes?

·
Ole White
5,253 Posts
Are you talking about Tony Wildman a buddy of mine had his TS Chip reburnt and it took him about 2 weeks to get it back. Think that's just b/c Tony so busy with reburns though

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I was talking about Tony Wildman. Alrighty thanks, I was just wondering, I wasn't quite sure how long it would be.

·
Registered
511 Posts
If he knows it is coming and nothing happens it should only take a week or so. Depending on how you ship it to him and how fast you want him to ship it back.

Colorado is closer to you isn't it? Contact Rocky at Rockin' S Performance he is a dealer and will also do reburns.

·
Premium Member
1,217 Posts
Sorry about the delay, Tony just got back from his second trip to Oklahoma in as many weeks to plant another one, I will be getting caught up as quick as I can.

·
Registered
183 Posts
hey tony, if you havent done my chip yet can you increase the trans line pressure, i ordered it a week ago. if you already shipped it thats fine.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Soaggydogg I already sent my chip off to Tony last Tuesday now I am just counting down the days.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I know Tony had to go out of town for a family members funeral this weekend, might need to give him a little extra time for a bit.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I aint worried about how long it takes him, I am sure it will be well worht the wait. It will be like an extremely early Christmas. I just thought my chip might have gotten lost in the mail. I have had terrible luck with mail and this address recently.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts