Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i am in the process of buying a 99 F250 crew cab, 4x4, 8 ft. box. with 250,000 miles on it. the truck now has the edge evelution in it but i would like to get the TW 6 position. do you guys think this would do more harm to the truck than its worth or do you think itll be fine. obviusly i would get egt, boost, and trans temp guages as well. also there has been no problems with the tranny and the truck has been well maintained. thanx for the input.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Go for it they will be easier on your truck than the edge!

·
Banned
5,630 Posts
just get the TW. Sell the edge, use the profits to buy a TW. Then put the rest in the bank :p

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Get the TW. Way better for the truck

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats what i was thinkin. to sell the edge to buy the TW. also kyle i love those headlights. where did u get those. i must have some!

·
Banned
5,630 Posts
You should be able to sell the edge for enought to buy the TW, AND do some other mods (or put in in the bank)

·
Registered
646 Posts
They are halos I got them on ebay. The thing I dont like is that the brights seem to go down instead of up so I like never use my brights the low beams are pretty bright themselves anyway. Also they are stupid to adjust I dont even know if I was doing it right

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks. anyone out there think i should keep the edge or does everyone agree the TW is better.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
thats what i was thinkin. to sell the edge to buy the TW. also kyle i love those headlights. where did u get those. i must have some!
Gotta buddy with a 99 got the same lights look great and good at night

·
Registered
198 Posts
id definately get rid of the edge, customs tunes are way better for performance, and for the truck in general..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts