Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys if any Military out there is looking for chilton manuals, go to your AKO under "self-service" tab, "My Library", then click on automotive section when it comes up and you can get onto to chilton library for free :thumb: to look at manuals for your truck.

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Whats ur ako i know nko

·
Registered
101 Posts
Army Knowledge Online...but what about the rest of us that aren't army?

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Nko has it where lol i know u can take ases free through navy cool

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,721 Posts
I did not know this. I will try it today.

·
Registered
33 Posts

·
Premium Member
527 Posts
Don't have to be Army to get an AKO account......I've had to do those wonderful CBTs on AKO.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Don't have to be Army to get an AKO account......I've had to do those wonderful CBTs on AKO.
You dont need to be in the army to access AKO but since we are in the AF we need to get sponsored into the AKO. I was sponsored in and as soon as my "sponsor" left the army I was denied access.

·
Premium Member
527 Posts
I'm thinking that's just one way of doing it. Cause it's being done for a certain location these days and access is being gained in workcenter without any army sponsors.

·
Registered
212 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey guys if any Military out there is looking for chilton manuals, go to your AKO under "self-service" tab, "My Library", then click on automotive section when it comes up and you can get onto to chilton library for free :thumb: to look at manuals for your truck.
Great info, thanks. You changed my whole perception of AKO...not really.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Does the free chilton from the state of michigan still work for anybody? It was posted on post #7
Well it did work... But it won't work for me any more. :( Anyone have other good links?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts