Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I got your attention... Black Ops Diesel and Black Ops Bumpers is up and running... check out the site and tell me what you think... you can click on either from the homepage....

Black Ops Bumpers

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
isnt that tanks bumpers?

·
Super Moderator
31,730 Posts

·
Don't mind me
27,557 Posts
There are no links on the performance side. Kinda hard to shop if I can't click.

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
there is no buy it now links... that is why there is a phone number and an email address....

·
Don't mind me
27,557 Posts
Well it makes it hard to tell what products you sell IMHO.

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so the breakdowns and pictures along with the brands at the bottom dont clarify?

·
Don't mind me
27,557 Posts
So lets for the sake of this say I have an 08 and want to delete my DPF. I can tell that the programming is probably going to be SCT but whose kit am I using for the delete kit. Same could be said for EGR delete kits.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Tanks bumper looks killer on his truck, but those stick out waaaay to far for my taste. Dunes if i were to get one, id still go with yours.

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So lets for the sake of this say I have an 08 and want to delete my DPF. I can tell that the programming is probably going to be SCT but whose kit am I using for the delete kit. Same could be said for EGR delete kits.
so lets for sake of arguement say you have that 08 and you have been looking around and have gotten a bunch of quotes and you see I offer them so you send an email or make a phone call asking the question you just referred to... i can respond back with brands I offer and see what type of price you have gotten and try my best to beat it

·
Don't mind me
27,557 Posts
If that is the way you want to do it that is cool. The site looks fine.

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tanks bumper looks killer on his truck, but those stick out waaaay to far for my taste. Dunes if i were to get one, id still go with yours.
Tanks bumper is tucked in more because he doesnt have a winch.... the black ops were designed to hold a winch.... so it has to stick out a little.... but tanks bumpers are aluminum and thinner than these too.. if he ran into a black ops truck head on, his bumper would fold in half.. they are 3/8th plate steel...

the main point though of this post was to check out black ops diesel... everyone has seen the bumpers for the most part

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,738 Posts
Sight does not look bad!

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If that is the way you want to do it that is cool. The site looks fine.
and my reasoning behind it is i hate buying from someone I cant talk to... there are a ton of sites that are up that are hard to reach someone and even if they have a buy it now I will still call to make sure someone is there to speak with... and place my order that way... it makes me more comfortable... so i figured I would try and do something that every purchase is done human to human to make people more comfortable and have better customer service.... if you see a downfall or a bad side, please tell me... I welcome all input

Sight does not look bad!
Thanks ryan

·
Don't mind me
27,557 Posts
and my reasoning behind it is i hate buying from someone I cant talk to... there are a ton of sites that are up that are hard to reach someone and even if they have a buy it now I will still call to make sure someone is there to speak with... and place my order that way... it makes me more comfortable... so i figured I would try and do something that every purchase is done human to human to make people more comfortable and have better customer service.... if you see a downfall or a bad side, please tell me... I welcome all input
Well here is my take on it Bill since you asked. I tend to end up working weird hours so i shop pretty much exclusively on sites where I can click and buy. A while ago i was trying to order a Muffler delete pipe from Gus at Farmboys, I could never get a hold of him so I ended up ordering it from XDP because they had a decent price and I could order it online. Since I shop exclusively with the site sponsors here (with one exception) it just makes it easier if I can click and buy. Just my :twocents:

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well i am awake at weird hours sooooo... LOL... and besides, thats why i have email.... not being an ***, just having rebuttle

·
Don't mind me
27,557 Posts
Nope no problem. Just saying that I probably won't shop with you not saying the way you are doing things is bad. You asked my thoughts and I gave them to you.

·
Premium Member
2,167 Posts
I'm not digging the look of the bumpers, still like yours Dune way better...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts