1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Wow, what a rare truck, wish I had the money to buy it right now

·
Super Moderator
12,908 Posts
funny i already knew which truck you were posting about before i clicked the link. i have it on my watch list

Why does it cost so much?
because pre emission diesels are a hot item. it is clean, it is rare, it is low mileage

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
funny i already knew which truck you were posting about before i clicked the link. i have it on my watch list

because pre emission diesels are a hot item. it is clean, it is rare, it is low mileage
especially OBS fords....people find a low miles OBS and they think the trucks are made of gold.

·
Registered
7,223 Posts
Wow. If I was still looking for a crew cab I would be headed South to pick that one up.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Why is it rare? I see all sorts of CCSB's around here.

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Why is it rare? I see all sorts of CCSB's around here.
Must be where you are. I only regularly see two, one in my town and one in a town we work in everyday. Other than that I never see them.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea its a nice truck still.. still, I could never justify spending close to 20 grand on that. I get the whole, its rare and low mileage, but I don't think the insurance company would pony up that kind of money God forbid it was wrecked.. don't care much for the color though.. anybody know what OEM name for.that color interior is?

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
3,006 Posts
Must be where you are. I only regularly see two, one in my town and one in a town we work in everyday. Other than that I never see them.
Yeah the only ones I ever see is the one I own, and the one I sold!!! Lol!!! I NEVER see obs crews around here. Lots of ecab trucks. There is a guy around the corner from me that has a 250 eclb 4x4 dually conversion with a d60. Its pretty cool but he beats the **** out of it. I told him when it dies I want it!!

Sent from my Galaxy S2 while my wife is yelling at me for being on my phone...

·
Registered
554 Posts
Yeah the only ones I ever see is the one I own, and the one I sold!!! Lol!!! I NEVER see obs crews around here. Lots of ecab trucks. There is a guy around the corner from me that has a 250 eclb 4x4 dually conversion with a d60. Its pretty cool but he beats the **** out of it. I told him when it dies I want it!!

There is one running around Watkins now white with a single stack that is all beat to hell lol I think it's even a 5 speed

·
Super Moderator
12,908 Posts
the 6.0s reputation hurts it's value (not saying he rep is deserved or not just what i have noticed)

·
Registered
24 Posts
They are all over here in the North Dakota oilfields. I see 20 or more a day. Most are beat up though.

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
the 6.0s reputation hurts it's value (not saying he rep is deserved or not just what i have noticed)
Lately when I am on craigslist the 6.0s have really been reasonably priced with decent mileage on them. I have seen quite a few down around $12-$13k range with like 100k mi. on them. Then you see a 7.3 SD for $22k with 150,000 miles, kinda weird.

·
Super Moderator
12,908 Posts
people are scared of the 6.0s which drives those prices down and the 7.3s up

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
3,006 Posts
people are scared of the 6.0s which drives those prices down and the 7.3s up

Yep, my buddy picked up his 6.0 cclb 4x4 dually with 80k on it for a cool 13500... Craziness, with a couple grand you can bullet proof it and have a really nice truck!

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Yep, my buddy picked up his 6.0 cclb 4x4 dually with 80k on it for a cool 13500... Craziness, with a couple grand you can bullet proof it and have a really nice truck!

Thats what I keep thinking, I don't know too much about them, but seems like you could have a solid truck at a reasonable price.

·
Delivers Pizzas For Fun!
6,024 Posts
WOW.... thats all !

As for the 6.0, once studded, deleted, cooled and tuned can be bullet proof engines with great power, just not my cup of tea.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts